J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Watching a TV show last night, about "giants"

It was a show on people who grow rapidly because of a brain tumor that presses on there brain and makes there body produce massive amounts of human growth hormone .

In ever instance they showed. After the tumor was taken out, and the human groth hormone levels droped back to normal. Doctors said the "giants" would live a full normaly life (except there over 7 foot tall).

Seems that using it in 12 week cycles could be pretty safe as far as life threating side effects then no?

BTW only one of the giants had a large nose. I wonder what causes the large nose/forhead/ lower jaw crap. Look at robert waldo, he was like 8' 6" tall, but he looked normal other than that. HGH was racing though his body from puberty untill the day he died in his 40's.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    There was a program shown a few weeks back in the UK about giants and by the sound of it ,it was the same program.I think there was an american kid in the program a twin and he had his tumour removed and he stopped growing.Why do they have big hands?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup same show.

I think the big hands are caused by masterbation personaly :P

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    You bet! I bet those "giants" had women following them around everywhere knowing they had such big friggin hands. Big feet too for that matter.

Thread Information