Rugby13 is offline Member

School drug test detected cocain but not the juice???

Do they have to test specifically for juice for it to be detected? Imagine getting random drug tested the day after you try cocaine for the first time. THAT BLOWS!!!!!
    Got suspended from my sport for 3 weeks and paid a fine of $350. They never even reported it to the NCAA so if that comes out the athletic program can be suspended I heard!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    A typical drug test is about $40...A test for anabolics is supposed be be around $1200+...

When you start working, are most drug tests the typical ones or do they test for everything?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Rugby13
    When you start working, are most drug tests the typical ones or do they test for everything?
    They test for the 5 main drugs, amphetamines, opiates, and a fwew others that i don't know off the top of my head. Basically, it will detect coke, crank, meth, weed, X...

ok good, because I've been using Deca and apparently it can be detected for like 18 months and I start working in January (hopefully) so I was a little worried about the Deca showing up

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    This is OT, but bro, don't get started with that Yay. I got a bro who has been doing it privately from my friends and I for the past few months. He's not in school anymore, and he quit his job. Too much bad for not nearly enough good. Be safe and smart bro!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Repeat after me . . .

Originally posted by ironfist
    They test for the 5 main drugs, amphetamines, opiates, and a fwew others that i don't know off the top of my head...
    THC (weed), amphetamines, cocaine (including crack), opiates including codeine, Vicodin, Percocet, hydrocodone, and oxycodone), and PCP (including X).

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    The cocaine thing is just retarded imho.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    TNT, just to clarify PCP and "X" AKA MDMA are not related in any fashion. Actually MDMA is chemically related to Amphetimines.

A breif list of Opiates and Opiods is:
    Percoset is Oxycodone with APAP (Acetominophen/Tylenol)
    Oxycontin is pure time release Oxycodone
    Vicoden is Hydrocodone with APAP
    Vicoprofen is Hydrocodone with Ibuprofen
    Heroin is Heroin
    Demerol
    Fentanyl is Duragesic
    Codiene Phosphate is similar to Codiene Sulphate
    MS Contin is time releases Morphine Sulphate
    This covers most of the Opiates/Opiods. All of the above are converted by the liver to Morphine in the body. The test actually tests for morphine metabolites, so any of the above will test positive for Morphine. To get more accurate than this they need to use Gas Spectrocromography(sp?) which gets very expensive.

Also, no one mentioned Benzodiazipines(sp?). Benzo's are also tested for in a regular screen. Common ones are:
    Xanax (Alprazolam)
    Valium (Diazapam)
    Ambien
    Rohypnol
    Tranxene(sp?)
    and the rest of the family. Testing is also done by the metabolite breakdown for Benzo's.

DMX

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    can GHB be detected?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Just be glad they didn't random you for AS's. Cuz you would have been suspended for the season.

M

MattyMick550 is offline New Member
    imo... all yay does is leave u scrawny and ded aggrivated lol... i got a drug test for my job a month back... nothing came up about AS... plus i drank the 24 hr system flusher... i was good to go

DiMensionX is offline Member
    GHB is not tested for, and it would be hard to detect anyway.

DMX

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Just be glad they didn't random you for AS's. Cuz you would have been suspended for the season.

M
    It was the school that tested so they want to keep it quiet as well. That's why they didn't report it to the NCAA. So even if the did test for AAS they probably would've done the same thing. lucky the ncaa didn't test.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about test as far as schools and NCAA go, but my old room mate is a lab tech that processes drug screens for new hires and NONE of the companies request tests for AS, just the recreational stuff that TNT mentioned.

Not to preach bro but NOTHING good is going to come from your using cocaine. I have lost a lot of friends to that shit, and by the time you realize your addicted it's already too late.... plz steer clear of it!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 09-11-2002 at 08:12 AM.

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    there was a lot of interesting points on this post.
    Special thanks to DiMensionX

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i know alot of you are burnin him for trying cocaine, but i'm sure alot of you, mostly the older ones have indeed done your fair share in you time, very true it can easily detroy ppl lives, i try to stay away from it now because it doesnt affect me like it used to when i was alot younger,makes me sick, but IMO the side affects are very comparible to thermogenics, like efedrine and caffine together, so hard on your body

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MeatHead03
    can GHB be detected?
    it can be detected without a doubt, the actor nick notle got caught wiht it not long ago, and i did too.. i'll never touch that shit again, i'd smoke crack before that.. its giving me to much trouble

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    dude FKNMONSTER if that is your pic it looks like you got a boner on your arm, LOL, its not a bad thing though

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    whats up rugby! we had a player on the ball team this year get kicked off for finding the weed. I remember when that shit happened to you. Maybe one day I can catch you when your on. See ya Bro

Thread Information