dmania is offline Junior Member

Question Cutting Cycle help

just lookin for some feedback, i gained some weight that i didint like over the summer and im lookin to cut up and gain a little size. i have :

30 ml fina
    10 ml test cyp
    30 ml sus 250
    200 clen tabs (.02mg superclen)
    50 ml deca
    50 nolva 50 mg
    30 clomid 50
    600 test susp tabs

some advice will be cool. thanks guys.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You have all that shit and you dont know what to do? Do some research then give us your proposed cycle and we can help you.

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    give us your stats..

Also try to get your hands on some winny..

just throw out a cycle for me i am 5'8 just turned 20 today. i weigh 145 lbs and i cant seem to ever gain any weight. i have a difficult time gaining weight. i would like to cut and gain some size. over summer i didint work out much and now i have a gut kinda. not fat , it just kinda goes out like a beer belly. i hate it. hope that helps. the gear i have again is :

30 ml fina
    10 ml test cyp
    30 ml sus 250
    200 clen tabs (.02mg superclen)
    50 ml deca
    50 nolva 50 mg
    30 clomid 50
    600 test susp tabs

please help. i am not uneducated about this stuff , i just trust the senipr members opinions since they have been around much longer than I. thank you.

alevok Guest
    for cutting best test would be propionate , sustanon and cypionate retain more water. You can combine it with fina (last 5 weeks 50mg/d winstrol ) ECA and Clen , thats all you need

See you need to do some research and learn about what you might take the effects and shit like that. Not tryin to flame on you but if you cant put a cycle together or come up with a proposed one then your probally not ready to do AS.

i can put a cycle together. just wondering out of what i have , i wanted to kno the things that worked best for people

babi is offline Associate Member
    i notice you have a shitload of gear you lucky bastard,be very carefull not to abuse it though.you are a newbie and you weigh only a buck 45 so you can make out a couple of cycles with all that juice.as for what cycle is the best for you with the kind of juice you have i will let one of our more experience bros help you with that.good luck!

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tt333
    See you need to do some research and learn about what you might take the effects and shit like that. Not tryin to flame on you but if you cant put a cycle together or come up with a proposed one then your probally not ready to do AS.
    Just propose a fucking cycle for the guy. Dammit man, maybe this IS the beginning of his research. I hate when guys tell someone to do a search. EVERY question asked on this board could be found by doing a search.

BTW, dmania you do not need to do a cutter. At 5'8" and 145 you need to bulk up a little more first. Do a search on bulking. LOL

damn bastards, everyone flames.

Originally posted by doublewide

Just propose a fucking cycle for the guy. Dammit man, maybe this IS the beginning of his research. I hate when guys tell someone to do a search. EVERY question asked on this board could be found by doing a search.
    Hey bro why dont you propose him a fucking cycle. I want him to think about what kind of cycle he wants to do. He needs to read up and learn because it sounds like to me is, he has all this juice and does not have a clue what kind of cycle to run(not flaming dmania).

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    @ 145lbs he doesn't need a cut cycle. Matter of fact he doesn't need a cycle period. He's just turned 20 and he isn't even on a steady program.
    Dmania: if you wanna lose unwanted fat that you've gained I suggest you diet and do some cardio first, then do a natural bulker.
    5000 cals a day 200 grams of protein and 5 days a week in the gym.
    That would be my cycle for him.
    Don't think about AS's till your 22. That's IF your gonna train 2 yrs straight...
    Goodluck,

M

Originally posted by tt333
    Hey bro why dont you propose him a fucking cycle. I want him to think about what kind of cycle he wants to do. He needs to read up and learn because it sounds like to me is, he has all this juice and does not have a clue what kind of cycle to run(not flaming dmania).
    I think I was starving last night when I wrote that. I tend to get a bit moody. The honest truth is I have no idea what to recomend to this guy. I was just as curious as he was to see what someone would recommend.

alevok Guest
    that was my cutting cycle and I added few quality pounds
    weeks 1-12 200mg/w primo, 300mg/w winstrol . 2 weeks ECA 2 weeks Clen , diet and cardio

Thread Information