PumpedMuscle is offline New Member

YIKES!! End of 1st cycle-what about gyno?

It's the end of my first cycle. I have enjoyed the entire cycle--the way I look and feel and the gains in my workouts. Started in June and made some great gains--from 180 lbs to 205lbs using test/deca and d-bol. Let's hope I can hold onto some of it.
    Concerned about coming off--in 2 weeks I'll start HCG and then week 3 start the clomid-500mgs day one then 100 mgs days 2-7 and 50 mgs 8-14.
    Now I'm reading so much about gyno I'm scared shitless. I have Nolvadex on hand but should I start it now as a preventative measure? Or just wait and see if anything develops? It sure would be a shame to run into problems in the next month.
    Any experience in any of this?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    first do 300mmg day 1 of clomid
    after clomid run nolvs every other day it will not hurt and will help with gains also will prevent rebound effect from estrogen

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    So your saying for him to run the nolva every other day during his clomid treatment after day 1 right? At what dose?? I heard its good to take 20mg/day of nolva while doing the regular clomid therapy.

Would you use the Nolva if there is no indication of gyno? And what do you think of HCG ? My trainer only uses this at the end of a cycle (no Clomid) and swears by it--but nobody else seems to "endorse" it. Thanks bros.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, how much test was in ur cycle. If it was like 1g a week then id say ud need the HCG . Anyless then that imo u dont need it. Id run the Nolv 20mgs ed combined with clomid if ur worried about gyno. It can hurt, only help.

OG

Thanks

Thread Information