NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

Smile Deca and EQ, stack or not

My friends and I are debating over this concept whether to stack with deca and EQ or to just take one or the other. In the posts i also heard mixed reviews saying they are a good stack to they have similar effects and shouldn't be stacked together. So you guys think stacking deca and EQ is better than just taking one or the other at a high dosage?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It really depends on what your goals are. If you want more size and strength go with deca at 400mg/week ...if you want leaner more vascular mass then go with EQ at 400mg/week. It is possible to run them together (200mg of each) but most people do that combo in order to reap the benefit of joint pain relief that is common with deca. At 200mg water retention is not a problem.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Some also may choose to go with EQ because of the progesterone sides of deca . What Pete mentioned is the first thing you should consider though.

Aragorn

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    it seems lately i have been hearing more and more about people doing this or wanting to do this...this theory goes against everything i have learned here at AR and other boards...up until recently, i have always heard stick with one or the other, with some test of course ...now both of them are being run together? does anyone have a legitimate reason why they should not be run parallel?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    I know someone that runs 400mg deca and 400mg eq together per week and he is a monster, he looks like a pro definatly. I think hes been juicing for about a year to a year and a half and weighs like 180 5'5 or 5'6 with a VERY low bf%. He is a HUGE, bigger than any pics i've seen on this board. I know he has used test in a few of his cycles but he claims eq+deca at 400mg each per week gives him great gains.
    Last edited by projectsherv; 09-10-2002 at 08:22 PM.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    For anyone out there who has stacked the 2 will tell you it was one of the best or the best cycle they have ever done.

I for one stack just 200mg of each with 500mg of test and was blown away. I gained about 15lbs, while dropping about 5% in BF. I was truely amazed. It was like 1+1=3

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    there are many benefits to stacking it
    like pete said the deca will help the joints while keeping the dose low to prevent progestrone sides. doing the eq and deca together they give the desired results without as many sides.
    how this works--- deca works off a progestrone side while eq works off a estrogen side. so the theory is if one or the other bothers you you can take both at less doseages for less sides with better results

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    projectsherv, I think you must have missed Big Kev. Or scroll up to pete's avatar.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by projectsherv
    I know someone that runs 400mg deca and 400mg eq together per week and he is a monster, he looks like a pro definatly.

I think he weighs like 180 5'5 or 5'6 with a VERY low bf%.

He is a HUGE, bigger than any pics i've seen on this board.
    Dude...I'm sure you bro looks great but you can't attribute all his gains to deca + EQ. I'd bet money that he eats well, trains hard and has great genetics...remember those 3 factors are far more important than what stack you run. One more thing, not dissing your boy, 5'5" and 180 is big...but not huge. Have you ever checked out the pics from Big Kev, Dr. Derek or B-Boy?

Thread Information