Thread: EQ/Winny/Clen

Gymismyhome is offline New Member

EQ/Winny/Clen

sup guys im 5'10, 198, im a little stocky, but with some decent size, this will be my second cycle, on my first cycle i lost some hair, i want no chance of any DHT in my hair, so i decided to go with EQ/Winny/Clen

i was thinking this

EQ -1-10 400mg
    Winyn weeks 7-13 50mg ED Tabs
    Clen two on two off

Im looking mainly to cut up, but add some muscle if possible, my diet will be flawless and my cardio will be around 3x a week.....do you guys like it? or u think adding test is worth the risk that much when im going to cut???

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good to me. I personally would throw in test prop (esterless) @ 100-200mg/eod for 10 weeks. But I think you will still have good gains as the cycle stands. Keep in mind it will take a few weeks before you start feeling the effects og the EQ.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have to agree the Pete totally on that..through in some test you will benefit more from it. running 100mg/eod will be fine if this is only your second cycle.

ok awsome im gonna run 100mg every other day , i also heard that there is minimumin hair loss with that, how many weeks should i run the test prop at though guys? and does everythign else look good?

oops sorry ok , so between 8-10 weeks for the prop @ 100mg a day good? sorry pete i didn;t see that u said 10 weeeks, thanks guys

oh and when do i start clomid and how much do i use a day, i think i had false info on my first cycle and i wann be very safe this time.......im gonna think about throwing the test in there or not for 8 weeks...not sure yet...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Start clomid on week 12...2 weeks after your last shot of EQ. Day 1 300mg, days 2-11 100mg/day, days 12-21 50mg/day. Good luck bro.

thanks, so i will be still taking winny tabs? and clomid......because im starting winny weeks 7-13....and eq 1-10weeks

Thread Information