massripped is offline Junior Member

Massripped Cycle/ Mini Diary

My stats 5'8 146 lbs. 28 yrs. old

My cycle:

Sustanon 500mg ----- 10 weeks
    EQ 400mg ---- 10 weeks
    Dbol 30mg ed ----- 4 weeks

Dbol --- 2pills 3x a day

Mon/Thur shots-- 250 sus/ 200 eq in same syringe (ass shots)

Arimidex .25mg ED (day 1--- end of Clomid)

ALA 1200-1500mg ED (weeks 1-5)

Clomid (36 tabs) 3 Weeks after last shot
    300mg ---- day 1
    100mg----- days 2-11
    50mg -----days 12-21

Just thought I'd give this diary thing a shot. Hope you can help me along.

Started 9/9/02

Didnt go so good the first day. I practically passed out after my shot. Scared the shit out of myself. But got over it with your help.

9/10

Not feeling to good when I wake up. As the day has gone by I have been getting worse. I feel like SHIT. My head is killing me, my nose is all stuffed up, my throat is sore, it irritates my throat when I swallow (not that kind of swallowing..hehe) and I feel all drowsy. WTF. I tried my best to keep on eating but its tough when you feel like this. I cant get any fucking sleep thats why I am typing this right now at 4:30 in the morning.(It's technically 9/11 right now)

Could this be the Sus flu already? Just after 1 day. Damn. What should I do.

Gear101 is offline Member
    it's not from anything you are taking there.... you come in contact with anyone that has the flu??

good looking cycle..

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good looking cycle bro but wrong forum should be in members cycle results forum. you will probably be moved-- but keep it going and informing us

Thanks guys. So G101 you dont think its the sus flu.

9/12

Just took my second shot and it went much better this time but my leg felt weird after the shot. I still have the flu and feel like shit. That sucks. Going to hit the gym now and see how that goes.

Is there any way of knowing your hitting the muscle and not fat or do you just hope you are injecting into muscle?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    if going in a inch and a half for glute shot or one inch for thigh shot you will hit muscle
    if not need to diet before starting gear

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    Most likely you have the sust flu. Those symptoms you are describing are exactly what I felt like. Don't worry it goes away pretty fast. Although I had a stuffy nose for 2 day's after every shot throught the whole cycle. Snored like a chainsaw. Wife hated it.

MAX30

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    your cycle looks pretty similar to my first cycle i've planned to do. KEEP ME POSTED!!! GOOD LUCK!

9/15

First week done with. I still have the flu. Hope this shit goes away soon. I weighed myself this morning and I couldn't believe it 152. Up 6 pounds I cant even tell that I gained anything. I dont think its water weight. I feel I look the same. Needless to say I am very happy even if I cant see it. Tomorrow is an other shot hopefully it goes well.

Just finished my shot went ok. Had a little blood afterwards just wiped some alcohol over it and put a bandaid on.

This is my third shot of 1cc EQ and 1cc Sus so I should have 2cc in each syringe. Why am I always getting a little less than 2cc in each shot. I take my 1cc of EQ first then I put in the 1cc of Sus then I push up on the syringe to get most of the air out. A little of the juice comes out when I do this then I switch to the needle I am going to inject with then I finish pushing out the rest of the air and a little juice comes out and then I am ready to inject. But when I am ready to inject their is always less than 2cc in the syringe. WHAT CAN I DO.

9/16

Come on guys how about some help here. Am I doing something wrong because I never end up with 2cc in syringe? I want to get the full effect of the cycle I dont want to short change myself.

10/6/02

I lost a number of post here. That really sucks. Well at least for me anyways. I guess this happened when the system went down. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! OK I feel better now.

Well I just finished my 4th WEEK. No more D-bol :-( Strength has been going up little by little. So far things have been going ok but not great. I hope the sus and eq kick in this week unless they already have and I just dont know. Can you tell when they kick in?

Right now I weigh 158 lbs. Up 12 lbs so far.

Week 1-- 6 lbs
    Week 2-- 3 lbs
    Week 3-- 1 lbs
    Week 4-- 2 lbs

Week 5 starts tomorrow. Hopefully the pounds will start piling on a little more.

MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member
    Hey bro try drawing up the eq to 1cc then draw the Sust, (its in the vial correct), make sure you angle the vial and get the needle to the corner of the base. After you do this switch the needles then flick and push the air out. Hope this helps....

musclemedic

"save the drama for your mama and push!!!"

10/14/02

5 weeks down 5 more to go. I weigh 159.5 This week I went up 1.5 pounds.

A quick question. I was out today doing some things running around when I started to run for a little my shines were killing me. I would stop run again a little and I had to stop. When I walk its ok but when I start to run...shit it hurts. Any reason why this is?

10/21

Finished my 6th week and lost half a pound. I am feeling a little depressed. I am weighing in at 159. Why would this happen? I am not doing anything different. The only thing I can think of is I dont eat as much on the weekends. I dont know...huh. Where is this EQ hunger? Seems like bullshit to me. I thought I would start kicking ass right now with the cycle.

10/28

Finished my 7th week. I gained 3 lbs up to 162. Strength is up a little more but the only problem I have is that my arms just dont seem to grow. I have the hardest time with making my arms grow. Not even juice is helping me out how depressing is that. Well 3 more weeks left.

11/4

Finished my 8th week. I am up 2 pounds to 164. 2 more weeks left. Not much to say really.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, almost 20 pounds in 8 weeks...that's nothing to be ashamed of...especially given that that's about 13% or so of your start weight. Any specifics on the strength gains??

Strength gains have been decent but was expecting a little more.

Incline press = 185 lbs --- 4x
    Bench press = 185 lbs --- 5x
    Shoulder press on machine = about 125 lbs --- 6x
    Side Laterals = 25 lb DB --- 3x
    Lat pulldown (behind neck) = 160 lbs --- 5x
    Seated Rows = 190 lbs --- 5x
    Shrugs = 245 lbs --- 6x
    Deadlifts = 205 lbs --- 3-4x
    Skull crushers = 65 lbs --- 4x
    Tricep Ext. = 150 lbs --- 6x
    Leg Press = 630 lbs -- 2x plus 4 extra reps with a little push with hands
    Preacher Curl(hammer strength mach.;you load on weight)=110 lbs--4x
    Barbell Curl = 85 lbs--- 4x
    Forearm Curl = 95 lbs---3-4x
    Calf Raise = 150 lbs --- 5x

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You still seem to be making the gains...it also seems you may have been expecting too much from taking A/S, at least the way your posts come across. You've made great gains and efforts so be happy and chalk this up as a learning experience.

Aragorn

Not that I was expecting to much from taking AS but I did a cycle about 2 years ago of sus and seemed to lift a little more back then and put on more weight--30 pounds. But I was really bloated back then and I am hardly bloated at all this time so I guess it works out the same. Needless to say but when I did my first cycle I lost everything I gained because I didn't take the proper precautions--- no arimidex ,nolvadex or clomid. But I am much wiser now because of this board. I was just expecting more from taking all 3 steroids together especially the EQ.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    So, you heave 185 for four now...what were you doing for four reps before? Care to post your diet and workout split?

10/11/02

Finished 9 weeks and starting last week today.

I stayed at the same weight 164 lbs. for the 9th week. This is my last week hopefully I can put on a couple of pounds. I dont know why I haven't gained. Any thoughts on that?

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I would recommend you do a twelve week cycle your first time if you can make twelve i would go with that bro...

SoundFactory is offline New Member
    dude i dont know what the hell your talking about, my 1st cycle at 20 i didnt 10 week sust/500 and 400/eq, I know i gaines 25lbs, and got jacked.... could it be peoples genes affect their gains?

11/18/02

Finished my 10 week cycle. Started at 146 finished at 164. Gained 18 pounds.

Some stats:

weight-----146--->164

waist------ 32---->34 (also has to do with back getting bigger not just stomach)

chest---- about 38 --------40 1/2

right & left bicep----- 14 1/2----> 15 1/2

Everything seems to be solid gains. I really didn't bloat at all. I guess arimidex did its job.

I did my last shot on 11/14. When should I start taking Clomid? I am thinking December 5. Could someone verify that for me.

I'll try and get some pics up.

Thank you to the members who have helped me out along the way with your input and comments.

Anybody have anything to say?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    3 wks after last shot of sust, so yes Dec 5th sounds right to me. 18lbs is solid bro, don't forget you may have hit 30lbs gained in a previous cycle but a lot of that was water weight (since you said you had no ancillaries), 18lbs that is mostly solid is a lot better than gaining 30 and losing half cause its all water.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    you never said anything about being sore from workin out
    no matter what you take you got to work till you cant pick up that body part any more and have to set and rest
    hell i gain more than you when i was 12 and moved in with my dad he worked me in the yard then worked me on the weights just to show me how to work out and he would not let you quit cause you were tired you quit cause you could not do any more
    lol
    i went from 180lbs 20% body fat to 190 around 10% body fat with nothing but good old fashioned work
    and my dad made me eat good food hardly no fat
    just cause you take as dont mean your gonna grow
    you gotta do this
    1. eat clean and fresh
    2.work out till you cant do one more rep
    3. sleep at least 7 to 9 hours per night
    4. eat 5 to 6 times a day good clean fresh food
    5. drink lots of water bout 1and a half gallons per day
    6.if you tryin to gain dont do any cardio through the whole cycle and 2 months after

Thanks nj.

Hey dbear was I suppose to bitch and complain about how sore I get? I didn't say a number of things. Just what mattered. If you want to complain about your workouts go ahead if it makes you feel good.

Second I don't give a fuck about your childhood stories. Go to the AR Lounge if you want to talk about how daddy treated you. I don't need any lecture from you. What makes you think I dont know anything about what you wrote? Everything you said is basic knowledge.

ok well i guess i was wrong you doing great at 165lbs
    OH I MEAN 164LBS HA HA HA eat you little fucker
    you cant get to 200 lbs
    why oh yeah its the basic knowledge
    thats why your so huge and im so small
    6ft 310lbs
    20% body fat
    22 inch arms
    20 inch neck
    i bet my neck is as big as your fuckin puney leg
    lol well you are the greatest and you know all your basic knowledge huh

LOOK LITTLE MAN GO AND EAT EVERY 2 OR 3 HOURS AND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND YOU WILL GROW!!
    AND DO ALL THE THINGS I SAID ON THE LIST
    oh and you can get big i got a buddy who is 5 '6 and 240lbs
    he works with me and when he started workin out with us he was 140 lbs
    he said he could not gain weight so i made him 20 fold over sandwiches
    made from peanut butter and honey mixed real good then put on the bread and folded over i told him to eat one every 30 minutes
    and those little 25$ oatmeal creame cookies
    and after he started gaining he started with his protein drinks and stuff but he had to get the first 40 lbs on first then he said it is easy to keep up
    have fun dude i was just giving you a real reason to workout
    but really man eat and do the things on the list and you being small you can have all the sugar and fat and carbs you want till you get to at least 190 then taper off ok good luck bro
    hope you push that bar up a few more times now!!!
    oh yeah hey little buddy
    EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
    LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT LIFT
    SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP
    later bro

Blah Blah Blah. You sure like to hear yourself talk. Just because I am 165 oh I'm sorry 164;you DICK doesn't mean I dont know what I am doing. I am just a hardgainer like many other people on this board. Just because your a FAT FUCK "who thinks he's big shit" who puts on weight easily doesn't mean you know what the hell your talking about. As I stated before what you are saying is basic knowledge. Your not to bright are you. Just because someone isn't 6ft 310lbs with 20% body fat, 22 inch arms and 20 inch neck doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing. Idiot.

your right was having a bad day yesterday and needed to vent sorry you got some of my bad day i am sorry later
    hey really im sorry
    sounds like youre doin great on your cycle
    i really was having a bad day and my cycle that i ordered overnight and paid for it to be overnighted was paid for 11-15-02
    has not got here and im in the middle of my cycle
    and its fucked anyway sorry i was an ass
    later

Thanks man. Sorry about the your delivery. I'd be pissed to. Best of luck with the cycle

i should have never started my cycle without having the whole cycle
    i was stupid
    allways get youre whole cycle before you start
    i just thought i would be able to get the rest of my order
    right now i need nolvadex bout 30 tabs and 6 sus
    and 12 to 14 cc's of eq
    so im fucked
    i guess ill just stop cycle now and start a whole new one
    and i was making great progress
    this fuckin sux
    hey later bro
    sorry bout my explosion
    the other day
    hey would you or could you check some web sources
    for me or do you know anyone who could check out sources for me ?
    if you can many thanx

Thread Information