go4gold is offline Member

anavar questions

I have a few questions about anavar , i know where i can get a lot, but i just want to know how legit this brand is, i can get Ttokkyo anavar like crazy, not the one for humans, but dogs i guess because it has the bulldog on front, they are 5 mg pills, just want to make sure this is real, just tell me if this sounds good to any of you, when i get it, it comes in a unopened container with all 100 pills packed in a tight little bag, the pills are a tannish orangish color in a pentagon shape, then covered with a white spong like thing to keep the bag of pills in the bottem of the bottle so it doesn't move around, it is from T.J., mexico, i just want to know if this sounds like the legit shit, got it from a vet store. and if so, i am curios to know what type of results will i get if i was to just take anavar alone with no stack, i have done my hard shit earlier and just want to gain strength and very mild weight, should i get good results from ox alone, i hope so because i am over doing shots anymore and just want something that will really work and not any side effects, any responses will help, thanks

Ranger Guest
    What you have, by your description, sounds like the real deal...Anavar alone, and for what you are seeking sounds OK to me...

Good strength, and with a proper diet, a reduction in adipoise fat tissue.....Don't expect a miracle off this cycle....But I love Anavar

Ranger

go4gold is offline Member
    should i see some real good strength gains, i am looking to up my strength 20% to 40% or higher in the next 6 months, i weigh about 160 and will probable do 2 to 3 cycles of anavar , each 10 weeks long at 35mg a day, how does that sound.

Ranger Guest
    That's kin of a " Crystal Ball " question....For me to say a 20 to 30% strength gain off this is speculation...BUT, with proper training and diet....it IS possible....

Ranger

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    have you tried the geneircs from some BodyBuilder in the UK Ranger...........i lke em!!!

10mg tabs......50mg/day only AAS used along with creatine, food, training, a bit more food and creatine--------resuults........lost adipose tissue, gained weight and lbm. decent gains in strength.......slow and steady.

damn......eq/anavar as anabolic of choice---heh

Unity66

Thread Information