popa is offline Senior Member

can't sleep is it the d-bol???

i'm takeing 30mgs ed 1pm-6pm-11pm and can't friggin sleep ever since i started my cycle is it the d-bol or is it just me?

if it is the d-bol what kind of tips can you give me to help you get a good nights sleep

And is it good to pyramid the d-bol while on a cycle?
    Last edited by popa; 09-11-2002 at 04:07 AM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't pyramid, try not taking your last dose so late. Dbol along with most other steroids cause anxiety in ALOT of people (the degree depending on how you react to them, blah blah blah genetics etc). I would try to make it so your last dose is around 6pm bro, see if that will help you out.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    D-bol does the same shit to me... I run wide open for about 3 hours after taking one, so I take my last tab of the day at dinner, then do cardio an hour or so later... after that its a hot shower,,, show the girlfriend just what D-bol and TEST can do for a man
    then off to sleep I go!! but I still dream and toss all night... just the price you pay I guess....
    Ripper

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    also remember that aas and dbol also help you recover better so wont need as much rest which in turn means less sleep needed

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I can never sleep on d-bol. About a week after I stop, my sleeping goes back to normal. I have no idea if it is really d-bol or not though.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    I can never sleep anytime I am on any type of cycle.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Try using melation (sp) which can be picked up at gnc .. it has worked wonders for me in the past ... also another alternative is ghb ... helps me sleep like a baby and makes me feel refreshed...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lol. ok maybe im the only one, but i always seem tired as hell when taking d-bol =\

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I got the same problem..... Can't Take the D-ball for at least 4 hours before bed time or else It 'll be another all nighter

ruffio is offline New Member
    Get yourself some over the counter sleeping pills like unisom gell caps knock you right out. If that dont work try others or nyquil. Usually puts me right out only cost about 8 bucks for 16 caps for the unisom. Take about an hour before you want to sleep you should be out.

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    i doing 35mged and i noticed that taking it after
    5pm have a little troble going to sleep, so what i did i started taking it in the morning at 530am
    and i'm doing better, it worked for me bro...

Prot is offline Banned
    dbol puts me to sleep..I take it before bed....test affects sleep if you are taking it

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I sleep like a baby on my superior dbols.(I don't know if anyone out of Houston will get that)

Melatonin is an option for sleep troubles. Also try a 10-15 min. meditation session before bed. I know that sounds funky but I do it quite frequently to prevent me from getting up in the middle of the night and eating a jar of PB

Thread Information