GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Is GH as bad for you as other Juice?

I have options here, my original plan was to hit up a Omnadren /Deca Cycle in Feb, go off for 1-2 months and in May hit up Winny/ something Cycle (maybe primo or Deca again)......

But my source, a close buddy of mine, asked me tonight if i wanted to do GH with him for like 6 months, he gets it really cheap in Greece with a perscription...

I'm always paranoid about having liver problems and other altercations and life threatening problems due to Juice. I've done about 4 cycles in the past 3 years, i'm 22 yrs old, 6'1, 210 lbs, and have been lifting for 5 years now.

GH sounds tempting and i know the gains will be awesome and that i would keep most of them, but is it really bad for you in the long term? way worse than lets say Omnadren? I'm hearing stories of early death and complications etc. it is kind of freaking me out.

any feedback would be great..

thanks

GM

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well to get really huge gains from GH you are going to have to run high levels of androgens anyway. How much GH are you planning to do? Like all drugs there are potential side effects but when used properly in "moderation" I don't think either HGH or most steroids have any long term harmful sides.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    actually GH is the safest of all when used right and not in abundance.but to get really good reasaults from it u need lots of test with it.and in greece u really dont even need a prescrition just gota know the right people and if u do get caught its a slap on the the hand ,and also how is he gonna bring it back it must be kept cold att all time s

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by big N
    actually GH is the safest of all when used right and not in abundance.but to get really good reasaults from it u need lots of test with it.and in greece u really dont even need a prescrition just gota know the right people and if u do get caught its a slap on the the hand ,and also how is he gonna bring it back it must be kept cold att all time s
    I agree, very safe unless he goes overboard with the dose...

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm looking at a Serostim kit right now. It says Storage : Room temperature (15*-30*C/59*-86*F). You only have to keep it cold when you reconstitute it.

Thread Information