achesr is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Clen and running

what do you guys say about running and clen ?? should you not run while on clen since it may be too strenuous on the heart?? my girlfriend is the one that is planning on doing it so i want to know for sure so i can be safe with her

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member
    personally I do use clen - especially for cardio and running. seems to give me extra energy and allows increased oxygen intake ... at least that's how it feels. I never experienced the much talked about tremors, sweats or restlessness on clen, I am however prone to cramps ... easily sorted with supplementing Taurine, Magnesium and eating a banana (potassium) approx 30mins before the run.
    check out beasts faq clen thread - gives you pretty much all the info you need to know mate.

davidinvienna is offline Associate Member

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    well Clen is known to give you the "gitters", when i start my cycle tomorrow im just gonna take it after i come from my morning run. so if i were you id try taking it after you have a nice breakfast.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by achesr View Post
    what do you guys say about running and clen ?? should you not run while on clen since it may be too strenuous on the heart?? my girlfriend is the one that is planning on doing it so i want to know for sure so i can be safe with her
    Clen's cardiovascular & respiratory effects paradoxically vary with the individual, and are sometimes contingent upon the brand. For example, I've personally used it during intense cardio work without incidence (Spiro tabs), and on a separate cycle w/ depreciated output (liquid). Although, I've yet to come across data depicting Clen cardio as dangerous, as alluded to above, some people experience respiratory hindrance that lessens cardio ability (intensity and/or duration).

Just make her aware of these possibilities, so she can monitor symptoms.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    If you have asthma, watch your clen intake. Makes other bronchodilators less effective.

no offense but it seems none of you have answered my original question which was if you can run while on clen and if that would be too strenuous on the heart?

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    oooooookay. well to answer your question, take your Clen for a day or two and see how it, if it does, affect your heartheart. if Clen affects your heart rate while you're just lounging aroung then i would not take it prior to running. as many folks have stated its just a matter of personal preference. for example, i do alot of sprint work. so i wouldnt dare take Clen right before i do my cardio. but you absolutely CAN take Clen if you supplement cardio into your workout. ya dig????

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by achesr View Post
    no offense but it seems none of you have answered my original question which was if you can run while on clen and if that would be too strenuous on the heart?
    Clen doesn't directly affect the heart, in the way your question is framed...see my post above for relevance.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

cool, perfect, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Clen 's cardiovascular & respiratory effects paradoxically vary with the individual, and are sometimes contingent upon the brand. For example, I've personally used it during intense cardio work without incidence (Spiro tabs), and on a separate cycle w/ depreciated output (liquid). Although, I've yet to come across data depicting Clen cardio as dangerous, as alluded to above, some people experience respiratory hindrance that lessens cardio ability (intensity and/or duration).

Just make her aware of these possibilities, so she can monitor symptoms.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    very good read. My workouts are usually better when I am on clen .

Thread Information