Thread: deca/andriol

heyarnold is offline New Member

deca/andriol

hey i guys i have a few questions to ask you i have been doing some research and i think i have finnaly come up with a good cycle. Deca and andriol . but i have yet to find my one peice on info taht i need and if you guys could help me with it i would be greatful. ok i know that deca takes aways your sex drive and my girlfriend would not like that so i was just wondering if that andriol would take taht away and i would have a normal sex drive again maybe even an increased one?. also if you guys could throw if how much these shoudl cost so that i don't get ripped of that would help to. i am injecting the deca 2400mg total for the cycle and 240 capsules of andriol are what i came up with. thanks for the help.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest dropping the andriol and getting injectable test. Not many people would recommend taking andriol because you need to take a lot and it's so expensive compared to an injectable.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dizzle
    I would suggest dropping the andriol and getting injectable test. Not many people would recommend taking andriol because you need to take a lot and it's so expensive compared to an injectable.
    Dizzle is spot on. Get some test enanth. OR test cyp. and you can mix it in the same syringe as the deca and take only 2 injections per week. It will save you a shitload of $$$.

thanks for the info guys but the other people i am taking this with don't want to do the test. they say one injection is enough for them a week. so will the andriol kee3p my sex drive going while i'm on the deca like the test would. and byt he way i have read that andriol is pretty safe for an oral is this true? thanks for the help

alevok Guest
    Andriol is safe, true, but weak. Makes you horny though.
    Even in Turkey people tend to buy sustanon over andriol because sus is cheaper and more effective.
    You need to take 7-8 tabs a day to make it work. I would not bother if I were you.
    Go with propionate if you want to avoid water retention and propionate kicks in at the very same day.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by heyarnold
    thanks for the info guys but the other people i am taking this with don't want to do the test. they say one injection is enough for them a week.
    Why don't they want to do the test? Do they not realize that andriol is a form of test? One injection per week? What are they basing this on? Please do not tell me they are afraid of needles. Do they have any conseption of keeping blood levels even? I can tell you right now that shooting 200mg of deca once per week is not really gonna do much at all. Speaking of which what is the strength of the deca you are using? I honestly think more research is needed here bro. If you are only going to run one drug test would be much better than deca. And if you only want one injection per week, you can mix 1cc of test and 1cc of deca in the same syringe. I think you should educate you buddies a little and tell them NOT to listen to the clowns in your local gym. Just my. 02

One more thing bro...how old are you and your friends? Please be honest.

i am 18 and my other to friends are 21 and 20 and we all just want an easy cheap cycle to get started on. if you had anysuggestions i would really apreate it. by the way i know you are going to say we are to young but i have not made any gains for over a year now and i have been lifting since i was 13. i am 6foot 3 and 215 pounds with about 10% bodyfat. i have been stuck with my max being around 305 for some time now. my friends are the same way except they are bigger than me but they have not made any gains eather, would really like so info on an effective cycle. thanks

by the way here is the cycle i was thinking of doing
    week1:200mgdeca
    week2:300mgdeca
    week3:300mgdeca/4 andriol
    week4:400mgdeca/4 andriol
    week5;400mgdeca/6 andriol
    week6:300mgdeca/6 andriol
    week7:300mgdeca/6 andriol
    week8:200mgdeca/6 andriol

i like this cycle because i hear it is very good for not losing that much of it when you come off of it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    they say one injection is enough for them a week.
    One more injection a week really isn't anything, but at the doses you're running, it looks like you can just mix the test with deca and still have one shot a week.

we all just want an easy cheap cycle to get started on.
    How much are you paying for andriol ? It would be much cheaper and far more effective to get some injectable test.

i like this cycle because i hear it is very good for not losing that much of it when you come off of it.
    No need to pyramid, and with that cycle, you can lose a lot if not stacking with something else besides andriol. And if you really decide you must use andriol and nothing else, you will need at least 8 a day.

Don't forget you need clomid post cycle.

thanks for the reply i think i will look into the test but what doses and when with the deca should i take the test.

Thread Information