TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

clen & epherdrine together ?

is it advisable to use clen and epherdrine together ? i am coming off a cycle in about 3 weeks and i have 2 weeks to cut up before i go on hol i no its not long ! mis timed the cycle can i get good results in this time i have hcg and clomid and nolvodex too ! and i lot of determination !

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well I've heard alot of people run clen +eca together...but I personally would not do it...clen 2 weeks then Eca 2 weeks... on again off again until you get the results you want.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I prefer clen for 2 weeks then eca for 2 weeks as well. too many stimulants can be tough on your heart # 1 and then after 2 weeks they'll both be less effective so what will you do then? Huh? What ever will you do?

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    When I researched this question a while back, I found that clen and ephedrine hit the same receptors. So switching between them every two weeks is not giving your body/receptors a break, and you will have to take just as much if not more when you go back to either one. I usually take clen alone for 5 weeks or so. When I stop losing fat I add the ephedrine on top of it for several more weeks. Then I end with just ephedrine for economy reasons. I don't keep losing fat by then, rather, I ween off the stimulant.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    i think ill try 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks eph or maybe a week clen and a week eph ? the guy i get my stuff from has said that u should take clen every other day to stop ur body getting used to it ! but the half life of the drug means ur body does not realy have a rest from it ? and other people have told me this to i am qiute fustrated about the conflicting advice

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    The results won't vary too much no matter which way you do it. It's just easier to control the dosage/effects if you stick to one or the other instead of switching all the time.

poppapump58 is offline Member

clen

i started to use clen for 2 days and then ephedrine for 2 days and then i just repeated it. i have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks. try that and see if it works.

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by juiceon
    When I researched this question a while back, I found that clen and ephedrine hit the same receptors. So switching between them every two weeks is not giving your body/receptors a break, and you will have to take just as much if not more when you go back to either one. I usually take clen alone for 5 weeks or so. When I stop losing fat I add the ephedrine on top of it for several more weeks. Then I end with just ephedrine for economy reasons. I don't keep losing fat by then, rather, I ween off the stimulant.
    juiceon. I must ask. Did you use Clen for 5weeks straight? No pause in between? I'm pretty sure that clen doesn't have any effect after 16days or so.

tiny is offline Junior Member

right

i say clen 2 weeks, eca 2 weeks too many stimulants make me feel like iam going to have a heart attack.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

juiceon is right

listen to this man..he knows what he is talking about. They are both drugs that have been developed for people with asthma...broncial dilaters... clen is by fair better and stronger...if you do both your receptor sites will be flooded. And you will get little to nothing..

I perfer to go 1 week on 1 week off. but have done 2 and 2. Forget about the eca if you have clen. Remember the thing about clen is it is how little you can take not how much. So make sure you are taking time off of it too..

good luck

Thread Information