drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member

Anavar over winny???

Just wanted to see what oppinions you guys have on comparing anavar to winny... I was gonna follow my current cycle with winny tabs but anavar is going around pretty good right now and for some reason winny is getting thin. Besides that, on the steroid effectiveness chart on here it shows anavar doing the same as winny on fat/water loss but it shows anavar is better for strength increases. What do you guys think?

BOOYA BABY!!!!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    var is better on strength since it stimulates the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle it self ,u should run creatine with it it realy aids it,it does harden up ,i think winny is better ,it worked better for me anyway and better on the wallet,

McBain is offline Member
    Anavar def has some nice strength gains. Seems like winny will grant a little more mass though...although the joint probs that can be associated with winny and the higher liver toxicity makes it less appealing. Personally I would say anavar, but that's jmo, plus doing injects ED sort of sucks if your gains are aren't going to be really good, so unless you are doing frequent shots anyways I would go with anavar.

Thanks brothers, anyone else got any other oppinions?
    bump

McBain is offline Member
    Btw Drop Kicks kick ass!

Right on brother!!! OI, OI, OI!!!

Thread Information