Thread: winny ?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

winny ?

ok I was thinking if I ran 400mg of enth and eq for ten weeks my best bet would be to throw it in the winny at week 10-13 because this is when the eq and test are winding down. My question is even though I am running the winny its not really a 13 week cycle its still 10 but my test would still be shut of until week 13 right. I just dint want to run the cycle to long and screw up my hpta. to sum it up with or without the winny my test shutdown is not gonna change right

KeyMastur is offline VET
    bump it up and start it one week earlier, so that you end it one week later (weeks 9-12). then you can start your clomid therapy a few days afterwards - all gear will be winding down around the same time.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no u have it right.the eq take 19-12 days to metoblise out your system.when your hpta is shut down its shut down ,pretty much everything will shut u down ,soon as u hit ur clomid ull come back up.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    also it s betetr to ahve something for those 3 weeks while ur waiting to start ur clomid thereapy,so running something those last weeks is recomended,helps u maintain gains ,u will keep a positive nitrogen balance ,.

Thread Information