Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Think I hit a nerve what do you guys think?

Well I was doing a thigh inject yesterday. I stabbed the pin in about half way and it stopped and wouldn't go any further. I immediately felt a pain, and my leg started jumping and my muscle started twitching. Well anyways, I pulled the pin out and stuck in another spot on my leg everything was okay. What do you guys think? I didn't realize I had nerves so close to the skin in my leg. Have you guys ever experienced anything like that from a thigh inject? What was funny was when I was injecting, the spot where I had hit before, would spurt out alittle blood everytime I would push on the plunger. Is that sick or what?

superbeast is offline Member
    There are a lot of nerves in the quads, and not that deep either. I hit a nerve nearly everytime, but I've never been unable to get the pin in the whole way. I just continue to push it in the whole way.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, happpens to me almost every time now. Im having to try 2, 3 times before i can get a good spot now...errrrr This "I was injecting, the spot where I had hit before, would spurt out alittle blood everytime" Id say ur hitting scare tissue thats causing the blood. No worries.

OG

nuke is offline Member
    True that !! I hit something the other night and I had to throw my bathroom mat in the washing machine !! I sputed so much blood I was sure that I hit my jugular !!

durbin22 is offline Member
    I hit a nerve before and my leg switched like crazy but there was no pain. I guess I got lucky.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I've gotten the leg twitchees a few times...

But if blood starts spurting out of me ANYWHERE I'd freak!!

What really sux about my situation is my girl does my shots so I kinda have to be nice to her... ugh.. I know...
    It goes like this... I take her to dinner and actually listen to her talk about work, hair color etc... my next inject is smooth as silk... so nice.. fast forward 2 days.. I come home late from watching football games with my buds... its like she's throwing a hot javelin in my ass... I think she dulls the point... waiting for me to get home... jabbing it over and over into the couch.. "that bastard.. I'll show him...heh heh heh.." er.. um hum,,, sorry, where were we?!?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ve hit a vein in the leg and it just started to twitch.Thats all you done bro you'll survive ;-)

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah it really freaked me out, the many times I have injected into my thigh, I have never felt that. It just kinda felt weird. Not sure it it was a vein or a nerve. Sure felt like a nerve cause my leg instantly started twitchin, and it was like a muscle spasm or something. The blood spurting out was after I had restuck myself, and started pushing the gear into my muscle. But hey I was cool calm and collected, and said, "dammit, this gear is going in my ass no matter what" restuck and went on. LOL.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    s30,
    its happened to me in my quads, calves and delts. definitely a freaky feeling, especially when that muscle takes that little jump.......hehe. all you can do is pull out and re-align, or forge ahead, and try to get past it. hang in there bro, it gets easier to take the more you shoot.

peace bb79

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Bro i know exactly what you are talking about cause on my last cycle i did i always injected in delts and glutes but wanted to try quads since I heard it was a good place to inject but long story short i hit a nerve and thought i was gonna bend or break the needle cause i couldnt control the twitching and every since that day I have been gun shy about injecting into quads so I stick to delts and glutes till I can get the guts to try again in quads.

babi is offline Associate Member
    no big deal bro,it happened to me too.it was funny though cuz as soon as i hit the nerve the pin kind of jumped back and out of the muscle

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I've only hit a nerve once.... thought it was the end of the world. I had to convince myself to go away from the light! Hurt like a mother.....

Prot is offline Banned

its a vein...

happened a few times and it does hurt and bleed...

McBain is offline Member
    I always either come close to nerves or hit them when I inject in my quads. I've tried like 6 times and each time it fucking kills. The one time where I was actually able to get it deep enough to shoot (the other times it was too painful and I had to pull out) I couldn't want properly for a week after! It sucked big time. You're lucky

bigtime is offline New Member

Re: Think I hit a nerve what do you guys think?

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Well I was doing a thigh inject yesterday. I stabbed the pin in about half way and it stopped and wouldn't go any further. I immediately felt a pain, and my leg started jumping and my muscle started twitching. Well anyways, I pulled the pin out and stuck in another spot on my leg everything was okay. What do you guys think? I didn't realize I had nerves so close to the skin in my leg. Have you guys ever experienced anything like that from a thigh inject? What was funny was when I was injecting, the spot where I had hit before, would spurt out alittle blood everytime I would push on the plunger. Is that sick or what?
    that is why you should hit it in the hip...
    lot less nerves........bigtime

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn S30, I hope that doesn't happen to me! I've done about 12 injections now (or around there) and ALL are quad shots, and not once did I hit a vien or nerve. I guess i'm just lucky. Are you sure your injecting in the right place j/k

The only problem i've had is that the needle might feel like it doesn't want to go in (more pressure then usual) or that it stings a little more then usual, but I just bare with it.

Gear101 is offline Member
    this is what i like to do.. i get a 3" 16 g 5ml dart.. top the jacket off and then gorilla grip the dart in my hand.. then i jab myself 20 or 30 times(like i'm trying to kill a wild animal) then i push on the lunger so hard that i could hit the far wall in the living room.. wipe up a little blood and go to the gym and hit it hard.. LOL.. but that's what i do.. you might want to do something different

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i get it in glutes every once in a while, and delts quite a bit, twitching, and then i can feel like a strange almost painful sensation in my elbow (delt injection) and knees (glute injection)...not fun but oh well right?

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I like the Glutes section most, but had to opt for quads for a long while as one of my friends only injects me into my quads, he says he doesn't wanna see my but..lol, anyhow, I had so much scar tissue that the last week of my cycle was hell, the needles wouldn't go into my quads and when they did, we would hear a crunchy sound going through.

Thread Information