Thread: Fina..???

Jenseno9 is offline Member

Fina..???

I have heard a lot things about Fina but don't really know what it is, or how people make it? Is fina the same thing as Finajet or finaplix ?

still growin is offline Member
    It is pellets that are implanted in cattle. You can make oil based, rub on your skin, and other stuff. Weird gear if you ask me. In educational threads there is a post called "how to make fina", and one by getting stupid called "everything you ever wanted to know about fina." Check them out, the are great!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, pretty much the same thing...'trenbolone acetate'...i think the other is trenbolone hexylphenylpropionate or something long/strange i dont feel like looking it up but the differences are very small...to make a long story short it binds to the AR 3x more readily than testosterone , its made from cattle implant pellets and mixed with oil and a solution, then put through a filter or two to make it somewhat sterile/human acceptable...heard nothing but good things from it, and i watched my roomate put on 10lbs of muscle while losing about 5% bf...incredible stuff imo...good luck

Thread Information