View Poll Results: Which of these would you buy?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • ttokkyo boldenone 200mg/ml

6 20.00%
  • QV Bold200

15 50.00%
  • the controversial ** eq 200mg/ml

4 13.33%
  • i prefer the 50mg/ml stuff (boldenona50, boldebal-H...)

5 16.67%
    hammerhead is offline Member

what's the best EQ

What's the best equipoise out there? Everyone with experience using this stuff help me decide which one to go get.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I like Ft doge, specto and QV in that order!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    the only one I've used is QV but I was very satisfied,,,

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    only one i used was TT...got good results...will hopefully be trying QV very soon

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't vote for some reason but not a doubt. Its all about the DOG, TTTTTTokkyo

hammerhead is offline Member
    I've decided to go with GenFar Boldenona-50 the 50mg/ml stuff. Yes I know I posted something just a week ago blasting the 50mg/ml stuff and saying i'd never ever do that shit again.

But looking back on my last cycle and actually thinking about (something I don't do enough of) my appetite was noticeably stronger during the first and last few weeks of the cycle which now that I think about it was when I was using up my Boldenona-50. I was taking that 200mg/ml stuff that everyone thinks is so great the rest of the cycle. My appetite was ferocious at forst but subsided after awhile. I thought my body had "gotten used to" the juice. But it came back with a vengeance at the end of the cycle when I just so happened to be using up the last half of my Boldenona-50 bottle. Coincidence????

Anyone else think that the 50mg/ml works better due to more frequent injections maybe??? Research has shown the opposite of my suggestion. The smaller more concentrated injections produced higher blood plasma levels of boldenone than did the more voluminous injections of the less concentrated juice. But that study was comparing injections of the same frequency. It did not compare more frequent like-size injections of the weaker concentration to less-frequent injections of the more concentrated stuff. There is merit to injecting less juice more frequently. Maybe this merit outweighs the benfits of the higher concentration????

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    big rush!!! whats up with the avatar!?!?! Wheres the little skinny kid!?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RON
    I can't vote for some reason but not a doubt. Its all about the DOG, TTTTTTokkyo

second that...........

peace bb79

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I'm taking spectro EQ right now in my 4 th week noticed veins in the first 2 weeks excellent stuff.btw have never tried anything other products, this is my 1st cycle.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah big rush what is up with that avatar--i like it tho. did you get it off of www.cognitivedistortion.com or www.digitalblasphemy.com ?

it looks like some of their art. By the way bro's check those two sites out, badass pics.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard plenty that the fort dodge is really good, but 50mg/ml is a pain in the ass, plus why would that be any different than any other eq? its all the same ingredient (boldenone )...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    400mg/ml BL EQ!

neverenuf is offline New Member
    im in the beginning of my third week of qv bold 200 and Im kind of worried. I havent seen much results just a little hardness but i have heard good things

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are in the beginning of your third week you will start to feel it more now, EQ takes roughly 3-4 weeks to kick in.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I know everyone will disagree, but when you talk about the best, you gotta take EVERYTHING into consideration. THis includes price as well concentration.

For the price you just cannot beat **'s EQ. I mean really. You can get 10CCs @ 200mg for like 30-50 bucks. I mean who really gives a rats ass if its underdosed, at that price, you can afford to get more. I have the same feelings towards **'s WInny. I mean a buck per 50mg pill? Its tested out at 46mg, can you beat that deal? Some claim they test out even lower. Hell, even if they test out @ 10mg per pop, they are still the best deal around!! big ups for Mr China Man :china:

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    never actualy had it, but i trust the brand PVL EQ 200mgs/ml

Thread Information