SkinnyR is offline New Member

Question New to AS wondering about Dbol

hey all, ive been lifting for about 2 years and i used to be really really small, but im still small, i am 6 feet 6 inches and i weigh about 150-160lbs i have like no body fat i dont know the correct number but I look good, i just dont have the mass, im leaning towards Dbol please help me, like what do i need to take as well as dbol, and what can i expect?

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    I dont mean this in a bad way, but you're 6'6 160lbs and you look go??

Give us some background!! What is your diet like?? Have you tried extra protien shake and creatine?? If you are not carrying BF, increase your carb intake!! There is a lot you can do before steriods and a d-bol only cycle isnt what you want. Since you are new to gear, you will gain quick and lose fast because your body wont be used to the new muscle.

If you really want to do it right, the best 1st cycle in my opinion is TEST/EQ for 10 weeks followed by 3 weeks of clomid.

Remember that you must eat to maintain any new muscle. You must stick to a higher calorie diet after your cycle to maintain your gains. Gear will help put on new size and muscle, but it isnt magic!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to AR.
    Well you did one thing right already: You signed up. Now I suggest that you read all the threads in the educational forum.
    There's a # of things that you need to do before you even think about AS's.
    Stick around and read past threads after your done w/ the educational ones.
    How old are u by the way?

P.S. D-bol by itself is a NO NO

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, 6'6" and 150lbs is pretty skinny, and I'm by no mean trying to make anyone feel bad. I'm 6'5" and around 215 and I consider myself pretty thin still. At your height you could and should be eating around 4000 calories a day. Start eating big ass meals and it will get easier and easier to eat more. Don't tell me you can't gain weight because of high metabolism cause im not buying it. Try to get up to a minimum of 200 lbs by good diet and more lifting then come back brotha. I can gain 10 lbs in a couple weeks just by putting another 1500 cals on each day. try it.

p.s. the only results you'll keep from dbol only is some nice acne. stick around and learn something, and everytime you work out eat a whole baked chicken. Thats about what i eat!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea i too would hold off and do a little research...most people do not recommend a d-bol only cycle and also alot of people dont recommend d-bol at all for a first cycle.
    Most people do not keep anything from d-bol only, then you have the few fortunate such as myself, that keeps everything they gain from d-bol only...i have done it , tho its not what i would recommend seeing as i did not have any knowledge on AAS like i do now=\

SkinnyR is offline New Member
    well thanks for steering me away from a mistake, i honestly dont anything about AS but i am slowly learning i want to gain some size i dont necisarrily want to look huge or anything just about 200lbs wich seems pretty large when your 150-160 i dont want to inject anything either, thanks for the help any suggestions?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    try a gainers fuel milkshake before bed ED...
    jack up the calories but make sure to keep lifting,, 6'6" 160lbs would look kinda funny with a pot belly! j/j

still growin is offline Member
    I agree you should evaluate your diet first! Up your calories, you should be able to at least gain some weight naturally. Go to the nutrition forum. Body building is something like 15% lifting, 5% steroids , and 80% diet to quote some others on the board. Try to get your weight up first before you cycle. Don't use as a shortcut! Stick around, read some posts, and enjoy!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think my man did a couple of things right
    one he joined this board!!!!
    two he is asking question's to get on the right track to getting size on them bones!!!
    welcome aboard!!!
    do some searches here and ask the mod's and vets along with the other members and you should be fine, train hard and eat right. have fun my brother!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    These guys have you covered bro...so here's a welcome to AR.

Aragorn

Thread Information