Thread: Time To Rant

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Time To Rant

Seems to be tons of post as of late asking about cycles, which is fine. My problem is this, most of ppl asking are 130-150lbs been training for very short peroids of time, make NO mention of diet or training habits. IF your new to training, you need I think at least 2 years natural and that if your reading up and learning how to eat and train right. Plus if your under the age of 21, no need for gear yet. You guys are giving gear and bad rap. THERE ARE NOT SHORT CUTS! you need the basics 1st gear doesn't make the bber.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    YES!!!! i 100% agree with your statement, this is not a short cut, even with gear it takes extreme amount of dedication and hard work to achive good results, it is so much easier to do the right thing on gear if you have already been doing it naturally for a long time...i know a lot of people that jump on gear eat MacDonald and shit like that, gain 10lbs (all water) and say man this shit is bunk, i got nothing of it...others addicted to painkiller and coke can't get results, because they don't eat and complain about the same thing...if you are gonna do this do it right, if you want to be in the game for a long time be smart about what you do, there is a lot of great people on here that always help out when needed, so listen to them, take their advice and believe me you will be glad you did in the long run...great one silverfox...

XXL

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Great post SF!! Bump!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with this definately. I have a few of my friends who want me to line them out a cycle and get the shit for them, but they havn't worked out a day in their life. They ask I just say "I'll get right on that, your test is $250 a vile, after a few years of training and some dedication, the price drops to $60.00"(Don't get too excited, I'm not a source)
    Even kids of my friends who are 17 come up and try to get shit from me.
    Same scenerio, they want to get big quick to get girls in school and intimidate the bad asses--absolutely no reason to juice.

It's like what your parents tell you when your a kid--"When you get to my age, your gonna wish you didn't do that"
    Well, this is for the younger bros.- When you get to my age, which is not that long to wait(22), your going to wish you had waited.

Bottom line-----Over a couple of YEARS, research your diet and metabolism manipulation, develope an ever changing training routine that offers results on or off cycle, and after all that, then you should start wieghing your options and risks.

Be safe and live well, not live dangerous and be stupid
    Last edited by Pheedno; 09-12-2002 at 06:42 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes totally agree though LOL there a lot more ranting going on here lately.......testy?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good one silver fox
    i trained almost 3 years before aas and i wish i trained a little longer and new more before i started with them 12 years ago
    remember just because taking gear,like mike xxl said,dont mean you will grow---it takes hard and PROPER training,dedication,proper eating life style(not a low cal diet) and lots of rest---and then the proper cycle and drugs

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, i trained from 12-22 natural took some time off to do other things, came back trained 2 more years natural, before hitting the gear. Having that good base doen naturally makes the gear all that much better.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Great post! I agree w/ everything said.
    No one, should even think about AS's until at least 22 yrs old. That's IF you've been training for a few years (and eating right etc..).
    This should be a sticky :-)

M

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Great post. I agree that you should train until you plateau before considering the juice. You can take AS and eat shit and you won't be happy with the results. You still have to work your ass.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Tango Commander to Silverfox, Tango Commander to Silverfox. Excellent post. OVer.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Seems like everyone's been ranting lately, but I agree too.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    GPB (Good Post Bump)

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    great post guys, what a lot of people do not understand is that even with juice it still takes time to grow....they think they will look like Ronnie off their first cycle and when it doesnt happen they are pissed??? to get big it takes time and dedication as well as a good diet then later comes the juice to help you along

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bump
    If only people was as dedicated to nutrition as they are to AAS.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Excellent post. Up to the top for all to read.

Aragorn

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree completely and I get sick of saying that over and over again when they ask. I trained from 14-30 with not one cycle. I didn't even consider it back then.

There is no magic pill.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Much of what you all are saying is true, people often do rush into things. However, you also have to take into consideration that people reach their potential at different rates. It may take me twice as long to get the same development as someone else that works just as hard as me.
    Also, you can not use age as a reason not to juice. Being 17, but knowing what i'm doing, am more developed than most 25 year olds i see at the gym. You can't hear "I'm 22" and say oh their ok to juice.

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    Nice post Silverfox

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Agreed! Seems to me lately it is easier to ask some questions and hope for a good answer than taking the time to research. Some people always get it backwards!

Thread Information