DUMMA00 is offline New Member

Has anyone used lipostabil? Does it work? How to use it?

Please can anyone tell me if Lipostabil works and how can I use it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone used lipostabil?  Does it work?  How to use it?-dumma.gif  

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't know much about it other than it is a topical fat burner. Here is a brief description unfortunately these had to be translated so may not make perfect sense.

The Fosfatidilcolina is a lipoprotein found in abundance in the cellular membranes, its concentration and composition seems to directly influence in the integrity and functioning of these membranes, mainly in the transport through them. One assumes that the use of this fosfolipídio increases the solubility of the cholesterol, bringing benefits as to modify the composition of fat deposits and to inhibit the plaquetária aggregation, what it would diminish the risks of cardiovascular illnesses. Terapeuticamente it has been used in mental riots, induced cardiovascular and hepáticas illnesses for medicines, alcohol, pollution, viroses and other toxins.

DUMMA00 is offline New Member
    Rickson,

Thank you for your reply, it seems like the information you've got is in Spanish, please send me the link where you got it.

Thread Information