Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Femara?

  1. #1
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    132

    Femara?

    Ive been given HCG , Clomid and also a bottle of little orange pills called femara. Im taking the clomid and HCG, but i dont know what this femara is, i tired reading about it but i just dont understand if i need it and when and for how long to take it? Can someone please explain that understands? thanks!

  2. #2
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    i didnt think femara was a pill, i thought it was a cream...hmm..anyway what its used for is the removal of fatty tissue around the nipples, its been said to remove possible tissue buildup from gyno and even read where it removed fatty tissue that was just naturally there..never tried it tho

  3. #3
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    i didnt think femara was a pill, i thought it was a cream...hmm..anyway what its used for is the removal of fatty tissue around the nipples, its been said to remove possible tissue buildup from gyno and even read where it removed fatty tissue that was just naturally there..never tried it tho

    Your thinking of yohimburn bro. Femera(letrozole ) is a breast cancer treatment now being considered better than tamoxifin. It' s used by some as an anti-e(actually and antineoplastic) during their cycle.

  4. #4
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    132
    so im taking 1 a day every morn now as post cycle, what are some sides and risks of taking it or advantages? should I just get rid of it?

  5. #5
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    No, don't get rid of it. Femera is a nonsteroidal aromatise inhibitor, meaning it inhibits estrogen synthesis.

    Continue dosage of one a day to prevent rebound effect off cycle, if gyno is forming than up dosage by 1/2 pill.

    Side effects are mainly digestive, the most common being nausea. From the study I've seen, side effects were not greatly determined by dosage.

    Are you on clomid for post cycle as weel, or are you using this in place.

  6. #6
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    132
    YES IM using clomid and HCG . last cycle i did i lost all inensity, pump, appetite, desire to work out and all my weight cause i never used clomid or HCG, i didnt know better, but this cycle sus/primo has been alrerady 4 weeks off and i still feel GREAT, and maintainin all my weight....hope it stays this way, 6 more weeks to GO!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    YES IM using clomid and HCG. last cycle i did i lost all inensity, pump, appetite, desire to work out and all my weight cause i never used clomid or HCG, i didnt know better, but this cycle sus/primo has been alrerady 4 weeks off and i still feel GREAT, and maintainin all my weight....hope it stays this way, 6 more weeks to GO!!!!
    CLK since yohimburn did not help with YOUR puffynipples (beleive that was the reason that you were using it.. only mentioned because it was mentioned elsewhere and thinking that part of reason for femara was to help..) you NEED bromcriptine or selegine + hydergine.. if you want to treat them.. they are very likely prolactin induced..

    JMHO

  8. #8
    DLCARO55 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    6
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha


    CLK since yohimburn did not help with YOUR puffynipples (beleive that was the reason that you were using it.. only mentioned because it was mentioned elsewhere and thinking that part of reason for femara was to help..) you NEED bromcriptine or selegine + hydergine.. if you want to treat them.. they are very likely prolactin induced..

    JMHO
    AS FAR CURRING GYNO OR PR.PROL DOESNT IT DEPEND ON WHAT YOUR CYCLYING? LIKE,TREN .DECA .
    Last edited by DLCARO55; 09-12-2002 at 11:07 AM.

  9. #9
    DLCARO55 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    6
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha


    CLK since yohimburn did not help with YOUR puffynipples (beleive that was the reason that you were using it.. only mentioned because it was mentioned elsewhere and thinking that part of reason for femara was to help..) you NEED bromcriptine or selegine + hydergine.. if you want to treat them.. they are very likely prolactin induced..

    JMHO
    WHERE CAN I FIND THESE PRODUCTS,SELEGINE,HYDERGINE.

  10. #10
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Originally posted by macrophage69alpha


    they are very likely prolactin induced..

    JMHO
    I wouldn't think prolactin would be a problem on sus & primo. Progesterone induced gyno are usually associated with Deca /Fina.
    Estrogen would be my bet.

    I don't think he has gyno or puffy nips, I think he's just wondering about continuing the femera during post cycle therapy . In that case I would say yes, to prevent a rebound effect of estrogen untill he comes off clomid.

  11. #11
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    Pheedno...No, i wasn't thinkin about yohimburn bro, there was a thread on here about letrozole (femara) and they were talkin about how it got rid of their fatty tissue around their breasts...i cant remember who it was tho =\

  12. #12
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    132
    i have done previous cycles of d-bol, deca , fina, sust, winny. before I started to train, 1 year ago I had tits like a girl. I had breasts that were larger than any girl in HS. and i was really embarassed, ive laways had them. 1 1/2 years and 4 cycles later, my chest is HUGE, pure hard and muscular, but the only problem is my nipples have fat and are puffy, and its never went away. Ive bought yohimburn and put it only on my nipples with no success, ive showed my nipples to my dealer and he gave me femara. I dont know if i'll have gyno or not yet, but my nipples look odd. here is a picture of me in week 3 of my previous cycle (taken live at CLUB NEPTUNES BEACH PARTY)

    http://www.clubkings.com/photogaller...%20139_jpg.htm
    Im the guy in the back leaning again the stage shirtless with white shorts, sunglasses and my arms crossed.

    http://www.clubkings.com/photogaller...%20135_jpg.htm
    in this one im in the back right behind the trees, to the left.

    sorry i dont got a scanner guys, im fairly new to computers.

  13. #13
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Pheedno...No, i wasn't thinkin about yohimburn bro, there was a thread on here about letrozole (femara) and they were talkin about how it got rid of their fatty tissue around their breasts...i cant remember who it was tho =\

    My bad on that bro. I just never heard of a cream form of Femera.

  14. #14
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    but the only problem is my nipples have fat and are puffy, and its never went away. Ive bought yohimburn and put it only on my nipples with no success, ive showed my nipples to my dealer and he gave me femara. I dont know if i'll have gyno or not yet, but my nipples look odd. here is a picture of me in week 3 of my previous cycle (taken live at CLUB NEPTUNES BEACH PARTY)

    [.
    Man I was unclear on what you were saying from your first post.
    Now that I have a clearer picture. You could have a natural buildup of prolactin which would make macrophages post the useful one.
    If femera does not work in reducing the fatty tissue, try Bromocriptine at 1.25mg(half a pill) a day and bulid up to a full pill over the span of a week so that sides are less likely.

  15. #15
    CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    132
    how long should i take a pill a day of femara for?

  16. #16
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    how long should i take a pill a day of femara for?
    Continue dosage through clomid therapy so you know your boys downstairs are producing little wigglys and you wont have to worry about a rebound of estrogen.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •