texas_venom316 is offline New Member

cytomix and newb questions

hey guys ive been researching now on the forums about various cycles and roids etc just to familiarise myself with all the associated risks etc. Now i have been training for 4 years and im 5ft 10, at 16% bf. Alot of people say it isnt worth doing t3/t4 or clen until u get to 10ish but im going to use it as an aid with my cardio/weight regime. Anyway is just have a few questions and i hope u guys dnt get pissed of if they sound stupid, but here it goes

1) After reading about clen many people say do a 2 week on 2 week off and others just stick it out on a 4 week cycle using benadryl for the receptor recovery but which one is the best method when combined with t3/t4`s?

2) I have seen pics of t3`s and t4`s but there is another product named as cytomix which contains liothyronine (t3) and levothyroxine which i presume is t4. However this is an 80mcg dose per tablet and after reading about most people take a maximum dose of 75mcg of t3. so since this table is 60mcg t3 and 20mcg t4 , wats the best way to take it, half the tablet?

3) is a cytomix more effective than just a t3 or t4 when combined with clen. (if anyone could provide a link to the cytomix review or profile id appreciate it, im probably just dumb and missed it)

4) Is it too optimistic to be aiming for a 5% bf decrease in 4 weeks when using t3/t4 , clen and a super clean diet+ cardio at 13stone 11 pounds

I thank you for your answers in advance

Atomini is offline Banned
    I think you got the spelling wrong on the product. It's really called Cytomel . And Cytomel is just T3 and that's all.

even so , arent 80mcg tablets a bit too strong even for experienced users ?

Atomini is offline Banned
    i've gone up to 170mcgs per day of T3.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=cytomix

it appears i saw correctly , but i still cnt find any info on this stuff ? Has anyone used it before ?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    when i run T3/T4 i run a 1:4 ratio .. usually 50mcgT3 and 200mcg T4 works wonders...
    i personally hate T3 as its some potent shit and makes me so lethargic since i already have a racing thyroid. T4 is much more mild and works alot better for me but i even get shitty sides from it as well at higher doses.
    even w/ all the fat loss agents your planning on utilizing i wouldnt drop more than 1%bf per week.. too easy to go catabolic w/ thyroid meds ESPECIALLY w/o aas to prevent catabolism, and any loss in LBM will slow down ones metabolism

cool but there is a problem, the cytomix tablets i got today are 60mcg t3 and 20mcg t4, and ive got clen aswell, so whats the best cycle to use , i was thinking split the table n half for the first 2-3 days . But i dnt understand this tablet , because why wud there be such a small amount of t4, surely its should be the other way around... less t4?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah just a weird mix, beats me honestly... u can try breaking them up but 25-30mcg of T3 really is kinda low , its more of just a replacent dose

Thread Information