solid-d is offline Member

Last cycle was(this).....Will this next cycle do anything??

Last cycle was
    T200 @600mg for 10weeks
    TT deca 300mg for 10weeks
    Dbol 35mg/day for weeks 1-3 and a week in week 7
    I didnt get the gains I wanted to, but gained all my weight in the first 10 days, and didnt gain on the bench since after week 4.. Now I want to take dbol for 2 weeks @35mg/day...T200@ 400mg 4weeks. and EQ @ 200mg for 4 weeks
    .. I want to take a less and shot cycle, will that do anything??? Or did I already build a tolerance... Last cycle was my first stack, and my 3rd cycle

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    running eq and enanth for 4 weeks is pointless my man. i dont even get anything from eq till at least week 6, and t200 takes me a good 3 weeks to get effects. if u want a short cycle stick with test prop, dbol , tren , drol, winny, primo acetate....obv iously not all

how about

wk 1-6: test prop 75mg ed
    wk1-4: dbol 35mg ed

should get you maybe 10, make sure to take some anti's or u will blow up and piss it away when u are done, clomid starts 3 days out

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That sounds weird that you stoped gaining after week 4.
    You sure the Deca and T-200 was real?
    You should have gained after the 4th week being that the Deca and Test didn't kick in till then.
    What was your diet like?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso

What was your diet like?
    I think MBaraso is on to something here!

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    SOLID -D how many lbs did u gain bro?

durbin22 is offline Member
    What was your diet like? Stats?

I gained 7lbs in week 1.. And was up about 12lbs after week 2-3.. I was eating everything, so much that I was getting a bit fat on the belly, that was after I had some weight gain, and added more calories... I gained 20lbs on the bench by end of week 2, but only gained 35 total by week 4... The test seemed real, scource seemed good to me, unless 'he' got ribbed off and didnt realize it.. I kinda 'hope' it something wasnt real, cause I thought I was going to gain 20lbs, and keep 15, now I am up only 3lbs at 2 weeks ended... I am 22, 5'8" and now weight 160lbs...My bench press is now/still 265x1, was 230x1 before cycle... I really like the test prop idea...What are some of the better brands, with still not bad prices...

Your strengh and weight gains in the begining were from the d-bol. And most of the d-bol gains are water.
    I'm not sure if i'm reading you right but are u only up 3lbs at the end of the cycle?
    If so I think your deca and Test might have been fake.
    I don't see anyone only gaining 12lbs and keeping 3lbs from from this cycle unless they really fcked up somewhere. And you said you were eating right.
    Also, did you use clomid at the end of the cycle?

M

I am 2 weeks off... Ready for clomid in a few days... I was up 12lbs in about week 4-6, that was my highest weight..By last shot I was up only 8-10lbs.. Right now I am up about 4lbs from start.. It seems like the weight I lost was water, because I am more ripped... Let me think, If the deca and/or test was fake, then I would have lost all my strenth, but I kept it for the rest of the 10 weeks, and even know Im still havent lost any/much... The test was from Brovel and I heard that its underdosed and mabee dirty... The pics looks exact to the real ones.. But I must say, the deca 300, did not have a box or a hologram on it, but I heard from this board it didnt matter...

I must admit, I was drinking about 1-2 times on the weekends, but would lift good pretty much all week..

Well I dunno. The weight gains you got were from the D-bol.
    Normally in a bulk cycle like you took you would keep some of your gains from the d-bol, and the test - deca would make u continue to gain throughout your cycle. Yet you didn't continue to gain.
    I didn't see your gear but if I had to make a bet: I'd bet that the test & Deca were fake. That's if you were eating properly and takeing enough cals - protein in e/d.
    Better luck next time I guess.

M

Im still stronger, bigger, and more ripped...I was told to go by the mirror not by the scale.....Kinda feels like I just took some winny...

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    35lbs its damn good bro what r u complaining for?
    i gained 8lbs from my 2nd cycle no choice but accepted it. i'm currently working on my 3rd one
    so far gained 6lbs and size, 5'9 164 feels better.

No I gained 35lbs on my bench press....only up 4-5lbs 2 weeks after cycle

Thread Information