adamw1 is offline Associate Member

first cycle disasters

Just curious as to how many of yous was ignorant of AS and their effects whilst taking them because I know I was and as a new member I have gained a wealth of knowledge not to mention how much damage my first cycle could have done to me 500mg sust250 and 500mg testoviron for 10 wks and I think I increased my dosage at wk7 with no knowledge of post treatment(gyno galore).I am now on a cycle which was recommended through this board and I am beginning to see the advantages of prior knowledge.I just think there is a lesson to be learnt amongst all this and I wanted to say it.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    luckly i waited until i had done some research.

i came on this board talking about wanting to do every cycle i could think of. i was so clueless i was asking "hey is b-dol good for me to take?" hehe

the bros talked me out of making a mistake and hurting myself, so i did lots of research before i took my first step.

I know what you mean, it also helps if you have access to the www.

desrin is offline New Member
    me and my cousin were at the bar on the weekend and say an old friend who was twice as big as he was 6 months ago.

anyways turns out hes doing 80mg d-bol a day and 1000 sust a week, no anti-es.

AND get this, he doesnt know what clomid is, and he only works out twice a week...

thank god for the net man.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    80mg of D-bol ED!?
    I guess he has one thing to look forward to, think how thin his waste will be when his liver liquefies!

I shutter to think what I would have done to myself if not for AR.

bump

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I'll be honest for my first cycle I didn't know shit. I never even thought of looking on the web, the info that I did get was from dudes at the gym. Now after being around and educating myself I realize they didn't know what the hell they were talking about either. I can't express enough how great this site is.

Thread Information