Thread: Cycle ?

dlambe5 is offline New Member

Cycle ?

This is my cycle please critique!!!!! of course i have clomid and nolvadex on hand. this is my second cycle. I am currently 6'0 190, i wantta gain about 15 keepable lbs (when i come off). Will this do it?

wk 1 Equipoise 400mg
    wk 2 Equipoise 400mg
    wk 3 Equipoise 400mg
    wk 4 Equipoise 400mg, deca 100mg, test 100mg
    wk 5 Equipoise 400mg, deca 200mg, test 200mg
    wk 6 Equipoise 400mg, deca 300mg, test 300mg
    wk 7 Equipoise 400mg, deca 400mg, test 400mg
    wk 8 Equipoise 400mg, deca 400mg, test 400mg
    wk 9 Equipoise 400mg, deca 300mg, test 300mg
    wk 10 Equipoise 400mg, deca 200mg, test 200mg
    wk 11 deca 100mg, test 100mg
    clomid afterwards

This is all i could get my hands on.
    Last edited by dlambe5; 09-12-2002 at 01:40 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame bro, but what is your rationale behind running deca this way?

so you are saying i should just run all of it for 10 weeks? deca and test at 200mg for all 10 weeks would be better?

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro...ok this is my OPINION...first off what was ur first cycle like, dosages and how long, gains etc....why are you useing EQ and deca at the same time, they use the same receptors and what type of test are you using?...ok if i were you i would run the cycle like this
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg
    Weeks 1-10 Test 500mg
    Clomid depending on what type you use 3 weeks after last shot
    Break up ur shots twice a week like Monday and thursday, mix the EQ and test together in the same syringe.. and you should think about taking something like prop or dbol to kickstart ur cycle for the first 4 weeks. and if you want think about adding sum winny at the end of ur cycle.(to harden ur gains)..remember this is my 2 cents...you can take my advise or not....

opps i meant clomid depends on what type of test you use..sorry...

Well I'm not sure you need to run the deca and EQ together as they are very similar drugs. Some people like to mix the two so they can get the benefit of no joint pain and strength from deca and atthe same time the vascularity and LBM associated with EQ, so it really depends on what your goals are. Also keep in mind that deca takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to start working, so by running it as you have scheduled it will be week 7-8 before it becomes effective. As far as test, I think weeks 1-10 @ 400mg/week would be optimal, but you can still make good gains @ 200mg/week as long as diet and training are spot on.

Good work on the clomid. If you run the test any higher than 200mg you will also need nolvadex or arimidex (anti-estrogens) and if your are predisposed to gyno even 200mg/week can cause bitch tits...so you should look at picking one or the other up as well.

my first cycle was sust at 500mg for 8wks, gained about 18pds. the reason why i chose to do them together is because i heard that it was a good stack but i apparrently it isnt. the type of test i am using is Cypionate .

pete235,
    thats why i wantta to use eq and deca together because eq increases your appetite and deca you need to eat alot to make great gains. and i find it hard to eat alot, but with eq it will help me out. what if i run all of them at 200mg for 10 wks and test a week longer? is that to low of dosages?
    thanks for your input, its greatly appreciated

bro i ran Eq and Deca together my first cycle and gained 40lbs and kept about 30-35lbs so it can be a good stack but everyone is different.....but i didnt know when i began my cycle that they are very simlilar drugs thats the only reason i did the two together.....its been a year and coulpe of months since i did that cycke.....now im ready to start my second cycle cause i have been reading this f*^king AWSOME board and have alot of knowlegde just from reading...

damn 40 lbs, at what dosages and how long?

When my friend gives me his digital camera i will post b4 shots of myself and pics of me after that eq and deca cycle..then you will be the judge of it... i will try to post them next week...for the dosages i had a 50ml bottle of eq one shot every monday and thursday...and same for deca every monday and thursday....the dosages i dont remember ..i ran them for 8 weeks...but in seriously i think that genetics play a role....and that was my time i used A.S so ur gains are always the best in the first cycle....

Originally posted by The Juice Man
    50ml bottle of eq one shot every monday and thursday...and same for deca every monday and thursday....the dosages i dont remember ..i ran them for 8 weeks...but in seriously i think that genetics play a role....and that was my time i used A.S so ur gains are always the best in the first cycle....
    TJM....dude I was in agreement with your first part, Monday and Thursday is fine for shooting, but yoy didn't even know what the dosages were? Bro, that is so dangerous!! I think you know better than that now...right? I also agree that genetics play a major role in what happens, as do diet and training. dlambe5, AAS is one samll part of the equation, knowledge is the key and until you have accquired all the info you need to be safe, do not go forward. TJM's case was successful but it was totally by fluke and I think we showed this as an example of what NOT to do.

As far as mixing the two, I would say that 200mg of each per week would be sufficient. I would ensure that both compound were 200mg strength amd I would mix .5cc of each (100mg EQ - 100mg deca ) in a syringe and shoot 2x per week. I also think that this being your first cycle you will see gains from as little as 200mg/week of test, but better gains if you could bump it to 400mg/week. Don't forget you clomid and anti-e's

Pete- ARE YOU TRYING TO FLAME ME?. IM CALLIN UR ASS OUT!!! haha, just kidding big man.... ur damn right,i look back at what i had done and thank god nothing serious went wrong... i know sooooo much better than that now cause ive been on this board reading for the last couple of months....and yes do not do what i did know the dosages, i was young still am(21) but now iam soo ready for the next cycle, and will do everything the right way..

Thread Information