Eddyflash is offline Junior Member

First timer Cycle

Hello all,

I am a newbie to your site here and a newbie to juicing and I wanted to ask a question about a first time cycle. I have been working out on and off for 5 years mostly on and have gotten hardcore about it in the past 2 years... I am currently 5'11" 185lbs. with a 10% bodyfat. I am usually around an 8% but have been eating a lot latley. I have reached a point where I think I am mentally and physically prepared to start using enhancements... I have done some serious reading over the past year or so and after writing off Deca due to some of the horrible side effects I have heard about it I came down to Sust. Now my first idea was to do a Sust and Dbol cycle but I am currently on accutane and figured an oral would not be good for my liver. So I decided on a 10 week cycle of Sust. only anywhere from 250mg-500mg a week (still need to decide) and then getting a couple of boxes of clomid and starting out with 100mgs and working my way down to 50mgs a day. I would like some advice on dosage and also the amount of time I should use the clomid. Would 2 1/2-3 weeks be sufficient? Any advice would be much appreciated...

Thanks,
    Ed

NoLimits is offline Member
    I think that the Deca issue has gotten blown way out of proportion (as far as it's sides). Why would it be so popular if it didn't work!

Most guys run the clomid like this...
    300mg day 1
    100mg/day for 10 days
    50mg/day for 10 days
    Start 2 weeks after your last Test injection

Is sustanon a good choice or should I go with a regular test??

Thanks,
    Ed

Ok, your going to get my opinion on this... others may say different.
    I would go with Test Enanthate . For me it is easier to keep consistent test levels using lower amounts of gear. I find that using Sustanon requires more frequent shots to maintain levels.
    Your profile states you are 175, in your first question here says 185! Which is it?
    Last edited by NoLimits; 09-12-2002 at 03:58 PM.

I am 185.. I guess I messed up in my profile...sorry. besides the clomid do you have any reccommendations for keeping gains post-cycle?

Thanks,
    Ed

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When did deca become such an evil drug? No knock on you Eddy if I was knew to this and read all the post about deca I would probably feel the same way but man people are truly ruling out one of the greatest AAS out there. I agree with NOLIMITS use a single ester it is easier to control and much cheaper.

Yeah... I have heard mostly bad things about Deca in my research... that is what caused me to steer clear of it... some of the things I have read makes it sound like gyno is almost inevitable hehehe... Now as far as single esters goes what do you guys think about Test Propinate? I used to work with a pro bodybuilder and he swore by it...

Thanks,
    Ed

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I have done a Sust Only Cycle
    i did 250 mgs a week. I gained about 20 lbs and kept around 15 or so.
    That was my first cycle since 95-96. I liked the Sust and i also like Deca
    As far as the sides go i think your a little miss informed. I havent gotten any real side effects from deca other then getting bigger. The Sust gave me BACNE and the fever but it was bearable. Im currently using Deca/enanthate and its working pretty well im up about 8 lbs and Strenght is through the roof. Its your choice what to use. I would recomend doin a search on both drugs and read what everyones opions are. There are a Ton of people here that have some awsome info.

250 MGs seemed on the low side to me. All the suggestions I read suggested 500MG.. did you keep Novaldex on hand just in case?? Did you use clomid for post-cycle??

Thanks,
    Ed

Yea it was on the low side but it was my comeback cycle so i kept it easy. I didnt have Nolv but did have the clomid. But if you can get both
    if you cant go with the clomid. I dont think Gyno will be a problem on your first cycle(thats just my thoughts not fact).
    I take it your gonna go with Just The Sust ???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop is a great test ester but realize you are going to have to inject everyday which most people new to AAS are not going to want to do.

yes I was going to go with just the sust because I am currently on accutane which has a high liver toxcity and diddnt want to add an oral on top of it... As far as injecting test prop everyday yeah I would much rather have only 1 to 2 injections per week....

Thanks.
    Ed

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Have u checked out Eq? Eq is better as far as quality muscle gains and is my choice over Deca anyday.
    How bout this?

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 30mgs e/d
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs a week
    Weeks 1-10 Sus 500mgs a week.
    Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot.

Do you have Clomid ?????
    The Sust is not a bad choice would i do it alone again definatly not but for a first cycle i think you will be pleased.

MBaraso:
    I don't really wanna screw around with orals becuase of the accutane and I am trying to have a nice easy first cycle. So the Dbol would be out.

Tot:
    If I was to take the sust I would be sure to get a few boxes of clomid as well.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ok then just how bout just Sus & Eq?
    You don't wanna take just Sus. So I suggest Eq.

M

I will research Eq more. That is one of the Veterinarian ones right?

Don't be afraid of Vet gear! I would say 90% of the guys here use it. Anyone who uses EQ anyway! I would still look at Deca also.

yeah being a newbie the idea of vet gear sounded odd to me at first but after I reasearched it last night it sounds like it functions just fine in the body. Most of the new gear is vet gear right?

Thread Information