LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Finished first cycle, help post-cycle...

Hey guys, as you all know, I completed my cycle of T200/EQ/Winny. I am currently on my 4th day of Clomid. If you have not yet seen my pics, they are in the Members Pictures section. Anyways, as you can tell, I need to get shredded now. I've gained a nice amount of size, and its time to get ripped.

I do not want to start cutting now, because I am afraid of risking too much strength/size. I know you must risk some, but I believe its too early. I know I need to MAINTAIN, before I can start really cutting.

I planned on maintaining for a month ( until after clomid ), and then beginning to slowly cut carbs late, and take ECA and incorporate cardio. What do you guys think?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that is smart. You are going to be catabolic enough no reason to make it worse. Maintain as much muscle mass as you can then worry about cutting down the road a little ways.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Rickson. Maintain then worry about cutting up. Who knows you may even be gaining still

Aragorn

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    That works. A little clen will help too

Yes, I am going to get Clen as well....After I finish clomid, I will wait a week or so, and then hit the Clen/ECA stack...2 weeks Clen, 2 weeks ECA..I'll do that for 8 weeks, and hit cardio/diet....That should help...
    Think I can get shredded from that idea?

I'll keep carbs moderate, protien HIGH, and low fats......

I weigh 228 lbs right now, at 6'2. What should my carb intake be like for cutting?

Also, do you think I can get shredded if I keep my carbs moderate-high like I have been? I want to keep most of my size, so I was thinking if I eat CLEAN carbs, and hit the Clen /ECA/Cardio, and eat clean, should be ok?

help please.

BUMP, please respond!

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member
    Defiantely a good idea man. I would stay away from all the cardio and harsh diets for a while, let your body calm down and maintain the most size and strength possible.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey LTC, one recommendation if you want to keep the carb intake up but are trying to shred down some, that is try to get most of your carbs in earlier in the day. I know this is some basic knowledge but thought I'd throw it out there.

Thread Information