pvthndl is offline New Member

No gyno, should I take Liquidex?

I'm in the 3rd week of a test/EQ/Winny cycle. So far the results are great. I bought 60 mg of liquidex just in case, but have not noticed any gyno symptoms. I also have not notice a large amount of water retention, but I'm sure there's some there.

My question is, should I use the Liquidex anyway? If so, should I stay with the .5mg/day dose or drop it? And one last thing, should I mix this stuff with anything, or just chug it.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, it's up to you whether you use it or not I guess. I'd go with 0.5 mg EOD though were I you I think. Bear in mind that as your blood levels of test continue to rise as it builds up, you may experience gyno. Could hit at any time so watch out! Just draw it up with an 18g syringe and squirt it into your mouth. That easy.

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Great man, thanks for the help.

I'll try it tonight.

CYCLEON Guest
    usually you wont start feeling it untill the 3rd or 4th week with long esters like that. but by most accounts it is important to start early on. with the 1mg/ml type there isnt any need to use a needle i believe. half a dropper is fine. good that your not seeing any major bloat yet but you probably arent hitting your big gains yet either. Let us know how it all goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it Cyc! You took the words right out of my mouth!! LOL

Thread Information