Thread: cycles

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

cycles

Ok so when i did my very first cycle i was not educated about anything. I took a couple of cycles of just test cyp. I stayed on it for about 3 months going thru about 30 cc. When i stopped i just stopped. I looked messy i was holding to much water and my muscles were just bloated. I learned my lesson and i have not thought about taking anything since then until i learn more about what i am doing. It has been about 4 months since then and i know i am still not ready to start again since i still dont know enough. The big question i have is that i never took anything after the cycles like clomid or anything like that. My balls shrunk while i was on it. How long does it take for your body to start producing its natural test again?

still growin is offline Member
    They are still small 4 months after? You were shut down for a long time while you were on for 3 months. I am not really sure what to tell you

JCS
    my size came back i was just wondering the time it takes your body to readjust to start its test production up again?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i sorry dude, i dont understand the question? your saying that your size came back and you are also telling me that your boys shrunk, am i right? so are you not answering your own question? buy evaluating yourself and the time period you have not noticed when your boys down sized and when they came back to life? or are you asking if anybodys here has experinced the same without post therapy and how long did it take them? or how long before they come back with therapy?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JCS
    right the boys came back but i guess i was wondering with post therapy would there be a difference in the time it takes? if so how big of a difference is there?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well testicular size is an indicator of improved HPTA function it does not mean someone has recovered. By four months with a test only cycle I would expect you have made a full recovery but the only true way to know is to get an endo screen. Everyone's recovery time is a little different depending on age, length of cycle, drugs used in cycle, recovery drugs used, and good old genetics.

Thread Information