BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member

Talking ok for real this time guys, cycle tweak

Well I've been doing some good research and here is what juicifer and I have come up with,

1-8 test enanth 750mg
    1-4 30mg d-bol
    8-12 test prop 100ed or 125ed
    1-10 200-300mg EQ(for appetite)?
    6-12 50mg/ed winny
    And the all mighty FINA 6-12 80mg/ed

I'm going to run L-dex till week 6 and got nolvadex on hand,

I'm thinking that we'll be pretty shut down after this one so I think hcg would be a good addition but I've never done it before (so any input would be great), I think 500IUs-1500IUs ed or eod? I need to mix like 2500 IUs with 5cc bacteriostatic water or is just sterile water ok?, 20mg nolvadex ed with .25 L-dex right? for sups probably the usual.(injectable b12, multi, C, ALA, glutamine, and protein) and some other miscellaneous(sp?) sups.

HCG week 5 to 6 and 12 to 13

thanx again-BOB

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    come on guys we would like some help any thing that we can do to make this better or more safe......?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Please someone comment......i am curious myself.....Why start Prop in week 8??......why not continue the Enth?....just curious and do you need HCG after only a 12 week cycle?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks pretty good to me. I would bump the EQ up to 400 mg a week even if it is just for appetite. I am not sure why you would stop liquidex in week 6 even if you are just trying to minimize bloat from the dbol . You will have very high test levels and then just stop the anti-e which might cause some problems. I don't think HCG is necessary especially at week 5-6. Let us know how it goes I think you will enjoy it very much.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Looks pretty good to me. I would bump the EQ up to 400 mg a week even if it is just for appetite. I am not sure why you would stop liquidex in week 6 even if you are just trying to minimize bloat from the dbol. You will have very high test levels and then just stop the anti-e which might cause some problems. I don't think HCG is necessary especially at week 5-6. Let us know how it goes I think you will enjoy it very much.
    Thats about right...HCG wont be needed b/c the cycle length. If it were 16 weeks or longer I would suggest it, but here you should be okay. Just run the L-dex for the duration of the cycle and save the nolva (unless you notice gyno). And combine the nolva with clomid for your post cycle.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    looks good

Originally posted by Trevor
    Please someone comment......i am curious myself.....Why start Prop in week 8??......why not continue the Enth?....just curious and do you need HCG after only a 12 week cycle?
    From what I've read you can spark up new gains by switching esters, also enanth really needs more time to clear so if I run prop for 4 weeks the enanth clears for the 4 weeks and 5 days making the clomid and nolva more affective and getting me that much more ready for next cycle.

As fore the HCG maybe I'll hold on that but do you think it would be a bad idea? I would run a 16 week cycle but I think its hard for the body to sustain major gains for more than 12 weeks, it may need a rest as for the L-dex think winny kinda helps with that....so if i dont need it why do it, ill see how it goes and do it if i need to

thanks again guys your a big help peace out-BOB

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    I'd take advantage of the EQ for it's anabolic properties, not just apatite increasing and up it. First time on d-bol? You dosages don't look proportional to your test and other dosages. Your cycle looks huge bro, good luck

ya first time d-bol I'm guessing 30 enough but if not ill go to 35mg.

Thread Information