Thread: so out of shape

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

so out of shape

have any of you guys took a really long time off from the gym and then start back up...its the worst thing ever. Today was my first day back at the gym from about 2 months ago and it was the hardest thing ever. I was benching light weights and felt like i could throw up. I was so out of breath and everything seemed to be so much heavier than what it used to be. I plan on starting another cycle soon but i want to get back into things before anything. I guess that is what happens when you start drinking throughout the whole summer and not go to the gym. In the begginning of the summer my stats were 6'2 235 and about 9-11%bf. Now i am still 6'2 and down to 230 lbs, but my body fat is probably around 16-18% now..it is horrible, i am so depressed...i really got to get back into things. Don't know why i am writing this, maybe just to see if others went through this and for some words of encouragement, thanks!

still growin is offline Member
    I reccommend you get back in shape before you juice bro. I have been there, though not for 2 whole months of. If you go right to a cycle, you will be really depressed when you come off again! Plus, get back what you can naturally, then move ahead with gear. Don't use just as a short cut!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro,

im sure alot of us have been where you are at one time in our lives. Get back in the gym, start off slow and your strength and endurance will grow quickly.

Yaz
    Yaz is offline New Member
    Hey bro,

I know exactly where you are coming from. My two month break turn into 2 years of sitting behind a computer eating shit and drinking beer. In the two years i put on 40 pounds and then one day i looked in the mirror and realized i was a lazy fat ass. So I've been working out for 6 months and have droped 23 pounds and feel a lot better. Im still working on cleaning up my diet a bit more and then I'm going to start planning a cycle. Keep working out bro and your results will come!

-Yaz

pump4 is offline New Member
    hey bro i know where your coming from. i took 4 years off. i went from 5'10" 198 9%bf to 207 18%bf. i have now been back into it for 10 months and am at 183 8%bf. i've only done one cycle so far but my next one is coming in another month. my first goal was to eat right, train, and lose weight. i went down to 174 in 3 months before i worried about putting on any muscle. now i feel great. stick with it. muscle memory will help ya too!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back to the gym, bro. I salute your determination to get yourself back into shape. Work your ass of for awhile and the results will come.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro... congrats for getting back in the gym,, that was the hardest part... you'll be surprised how fast it will come back... the body remembers... hit it hard and often... you know the drill!!
    by the way,, sounds like you had a good summer!!

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    yeah i had too good of a summer, and i thank it all to the gym and being in top shape at the begginning of the summer. It's amazing how many girls look at you when you are fit and in shape which i was til now. Now i just feel like a big fat oaf even though i am really not fat at all. It's amazing how much strength i lost over the summer, it is really hard getting back into things but i am determined. I'm just getting back into things slowly so i don't kill myself, don't want to rush into things and risk injury or severe depression from turning into a pussy. Thanks for the help guys!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Hit that squat rack extra hard and try to get some of that natural test flowing. You'll soon been banging the weights bro, just give it a little time.

Aragorn

Thread Information