Thread: ongoing cycle

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member

Question ongoing cycle

Currently I have been on eq for 10 wks, and sus for 8 wks. I know my time is running out, but I was thinking of starting a new cycle with different gear like cyp and some a-bombs to kick start. D-bol is out of the question because I just don't react to that stuff, I still have 250 of 10mg di-anabols and some reforvit-b, neither did much at all. So, back to my question. Would this on-going cycle be a definite no-no or what?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You should take time off. Youve already been on for 10 weeks, give your body a few months to recover fully, in the mean time plan out your next cycle.

So, what gains did you make this cycle (so far?) Also, what were your stats and experience prior to this cycle?

peace
    symatech

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    5'6, gained about 8 pounds, the sust was weak in my opinion, I was expecting everything I had read, I was using supertest 250 by tornel at 500 mgs a week and 400mgs of eq. My strength was nothing too significant.

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    zodiac66 -

I find that weird you only gained 8 pounds..Sure the gear was REAL? I have been on testoviron depot now for about 6 weeks and have gone up 7 pounds (took 250 for 3 weeks, then upped it to 500mg now). Did you get all your whey shakes in, eating right and such?

As far as ongoing, everything I have heard from the bro's is not to stay on longer. Whats your stats & past AAS usage?

This is my 2nd cycle. I started at 148 and as is standing at 190 now. (but I am 6'2.. so I am not big yet) working on it

-Shawn-

Thread Information