Thread: Hgh

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question Hgh

Just wondering if any of you guys/gals have used hgh? Do you like it and is it the wonder drug all these web sites claim it is? They say makes your skin look better, hair look thicker, and you lose body fat? Thanks...

Peace

bump

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

carbon?

1.)want better skin? use a good marine mineral scrub to exfoliate, then cleanse, use a salicylic acid as an astringent, and apply a good clay mask for uplifting oils and to assist problem areas.

2.)want thicker hair?use Biotin, try John Freida Ready To Wear shampoo and condition w/ Wear+Tear+Repair(john Freida) but only wash your hair every other day to build natural oils.you can use slight pommade to style.

3.)wanna lose bodyfat?stick to a strict diet and cardio routine w/ consistant resistance training

Look at that Carbon, i just saved you a shit load of $$$$ and it's all healthy w/ no side effects.i'll be waiting for the check in the mail for my services!!

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    It is great to use but it WON'T get you huge... It will make you lean and is better to use when you are already big, thats when it really makes a difference!

starter69 is offline New Member
    I just came off a GH cycle the gains were not like everyone clames but what little bit I did gain is solid. If you have the $ it is worth it when used properly if you dont have the $ to build a proper cycle with it then dont bother .

good luck

The people that say GH is for massive gains have obviously never used it!

soul shaker Guest

hgh

it's best used by men older than 30 (some say 28) and should be used with 1 gram test, insulin , and t3. by itself without insulin and t3 it is mildly effective, regardless of the test. a few of my friends have done the entire stack and gained over 30 pounds, and a few have done it with other aas and got really ripped but no crazy gains.
    ss

Most of the weight they gained was from the slin and test! GH probbaly kept them lean on the cycle!

So someone at the age of oh say 26 would be to young to start gh? I heard this stuff can change your build ie can make your shoulders wider and get you lean?

My first time using GH I was under 25 and it worked great! It does help but there is a big myth that if you take it you will get huge when the fact is testosterone will put more weight on you!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it's funny

i think alot of people have this misconceived notion about growth.i think GEAREDUP has hit on everything you will hear from anyone who has experience w/ it.it's not the "magic pill" people think it is or even the missing link in a good cycle.

Thread Information