the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

QUICK HELP maybe my appendics..

Fuck mid cycle had stomach pain last 2 days been told today could be my appendics, its really starting to make sense now hurting in the right side of my abdomen. I had ultrasound and they suspected start of appedicitus. I am about to go hospital for this op what do i tell them mid t3,test,eq,fina cycle??? I have a dilema tell them I lose my job my insurance and have to pay for everyything about 2k$ what the fuck??

cmon guys any op experience it doesnt have to be appendix just wanna know what u told the anaesthatist?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    If it were me I would tell the anaesthetist what I was taking! Things like ECA and Clen would be a BIG NO NO!!! I have read that T3 could cause interactions with some anaesthetic's. I think you would be ok with the other hormones, but I am not a anaesthetist nor a doctor so my statments could be wrong! Like I said... I would tell the anaesthetist everything you are taking. JMO!

BUMP!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The Dr. can't tell your your job that your taking juice.
    I would tell them anyway. Even if you don't get operated on...
    Goodluck bro!

M

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    most definitely let the doc know bro....he needs to know if anything your taken my react wrong with the anastecia he will be giving you=\

my theory about t3 is its a natural hormone right? thats why I am considering not telling them i got somoene checking with the british nhs for contradictions with this op and these chemicals. The problem I face sure it isnt worth dieing for but turning my whole life upside down losing my job and everything for sure and costing me 2k for an op isnt a good option

peace

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about holding out Bro, isn't there some sort of Doctor - Patient confidentiality??

no bro not for that

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    no bro not for that
    wasn't sure, kinda figured there wasn't. whatever you decide, I hope all works out.

well im still sat here 6 hrs after writing this I dont know what is going on rang the hospital they said ct scan 300$ is the only way to be sure of the appendix?? so I guess I will go through the night keep hoping its something else and that it doesnt erupt, thanks for the replies

peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    If your appendix ruptures you'll know about it. You will suffer great pain (more like agony) and there will be no option but to remove it. You'd better go have that looked at. Your insurance is in force today even if you get fired you're covered. You may have to pay a few months worth of your insurance premiums yourself but by law - it's called the COBRA law - you can keep your medical insurance even after you lose your employement - same plan - same cost - for up to I believe it's one year. That's the worst case scenario from a cost perspective. You could get very sick and potentially even die from a ruptured appendix. You need to get your butt over to the hospital and let them start running test. Today!! Go man!!!

It's apendics not appendix - normally I wouldn't give a rats ass but in case you want to go search on it that's the correct spelling. Hey I just type em out man no time to be pretty ...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I had a major back sugery and they ran me through all kinds of tests.....blood pressure , urinalisis , chest x-ray , blood test , lung capacity and more. It was all just because of the complications of being under anastegia. Your body has to be in top shape to go under in some circumstances. I know something as simple as Vit E can cause your blood to be thin , and that is a NO NO !!! So if AS causes your blood to be thin , you could have some complications.
    Good Luck my friend

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Jason do you live in the U.S.??
    Dr.'s in the U.S. can't tell someone's job that they were on juice.
    It breaks the Dr. - patient confidentiality

M

jamotech is offline Member
    Talkin to a guy who knew a guy that was doing juice, enough for everyone to notice his gains, went for a routine surgery(cant rember what it was) and had a kidney failure and died. Now I dont have enough info on what kind of as he was doing, maybe fina due to its hard on the kidneys, or who even knows if his kidney failure was a result of as? Anyway my point is I know a guy who knew a guy who was juicin and went in for a routine surgery and left dead. Your dilema does truly suck though, good luck.

jamotech i hate to sound like i'm flaming you but i've got to ask about what you've said - I don't see where kidney failure can kill you on the operating table. People live years with no kidney function at all don't they - they have to take dialysis but they live. You can live for days without your kidneys at all. Right?

Maybe this guy died on the table from some other complication ??? Maybe I don't know what i'm talking about - i'm not a doctor.

But are you saying that this guy died because he didn't tell his doctor he was on juice?? Is that the point you're trying to make??I'm not flaming you i'm just trying to get your point out of what you posted.

Honestly hammerhead I probably shouldnt of even posted it, I dont have enough detail, its just what was told to me. Like I said above who knows if the death was as related, and im definately not qualified as to say that someone can die of kidney failure on the op table. Its uncommon for someone to die during a routine surgery, my point is that when someone dies during a routine op, you should look at anything that person may have been doing that is out of the norm prior to surgery and he happened to be doing as. Im definately not trying to state that he died due to as, just that his usage MAY of had something to do with his unusual complications. No flame taken bro, I hope I clarified the point I was trying to make, just tying to help TOJ, I know after hearing that I would reconsider telling my doc.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    TOJ, what kind of job do you have that you think you can lose your job? are you working for the city, county or state?

still growin is offline Member
    I think it is important to tell the doc. You body and life are worth more than any job, insurance or surgery costs. The doctor patient confidentiality should cover you. Mabey not from insurance finding out, but I don't think they have any right in th USA to tell your work. Ask the doctor not to put it on your file/record, who knows what he'll say. And don't get nervous about dying after reading all these posts, very slim chance of this happening if you get it taken care of soon. Good luck bro and keep us posted!

Originally posted by still growin
    And don't get nervous about dying after reading all these posts, very slim chance of this happening if you get it taken care of soon.
    dido, I dont want anyone to think im the grim reaper.

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    You can always get another JOB but you only have one chance at life. Tell the Doctors.

you all make good points however what I was saying is this I live in asia not usa if I tell the docs about the juice they will put it on my record no doublt insurance will check the claim when its made look at my medical records for sure, then I know it may sound stupid but in asia stupid is the ultimate description for all types of business, they would find some way to refuse my insurance claim which comes from my company. Therefore my company would find out I was juicing and that wouldnt be accepted sorry should have explained where I was coming from, anyway im still here I know what appendics is like for the guy above who said go get it checked out maybe u should read cos I did explain I have alredy been to check and was diagnosed with early imflamation of the ileum which is early acute appedicitus. I am guessing they were wrong and hoping to fuck they were it still doesnt feel normal but still no pains that are making me go back. by the way they told me go home and wait for the pain cos they werent sure

peace

Thread Information