Psycoswole is offline Member

swole begins slin

Whats up yall, been away from the boards for a while but everything is all good and training is still on point.

Have been doin some research and am itchin to start slin within the next few days but no rush.

Ill be starting with 5ius post workout only and moving up to 7 then 10 after a couple of weeks. Starting with humalin R untill i can get humalog

My post shot meal will consist of a shake immediately afterwards that breaks down to roughly 8-12g of carbs per iu, and 45-60g of protein, 0 fat. 1 hour later ill hit another real food meal with roughly the same macro nutrient breakdown.

Will only be for workout days about 4-5 days a week and will take 2 weeks off after every 4 weeks. Am AAS clean at the moment but will be trying to get a good feel for slin for a large cycle im planning to start late this year. Cycle will consist of high levels of test deca GH and dbol .

Any feedback, tips or just general comments from current or past slin users are greatly appreciated. Thanks bros

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    consider taking some carbs during your workout. I have very little experience with slin so others will give better advice. looks like you have the right idea.

But I was doing 80g of carbs/60g protein/3g fat post workout followed by a full meal an hour later with about the same ratio

There are some good links on how to shoot subQ in the educational thread forum. I made a post there. I'm pretty sure I shot subQ, but it was a very long time ago.

Lewd

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro, starting at 5iu is a good idea.....also take into account if you are running anything like HCA or ALA with it bro as they increase insulin sensitivity and you wont' need as much. I started at 5iu post workout and downed a dextrose/maltodextrin shake right after my shot. It was 100g carbs and 50g protein, no fat. My next meal was actually 2hrs after that shake and it had the same macronutrient profile except 1/2 of the carbs were low GI. When/if you start getting up to higher amounts of slin bro you will probably need to start eating on the hour but at 5iu it SHOULD not become a problem. Don't take it for granted that you will not NEED to eat though......ALWAYS have either glucose tabs or a high glycemic drink around you for 6hrs after your shot. Also I find that shooting IM helps to get the slin out of your system a bit faster....it also will kick in a bit faster........about 20min or so after your shot with HumulinR....i haven't used log so I am not sure about its onset shot IM vs Subcutaneously. I added you to my buddy list bro, feel free to IM me whenever I am online I will do my best to answer anyquestions you have.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Took 5ius today after my w/o. I included 10gs of creatine with my shake and again with my meal an hour later. Its been close to two hours and feel fine plan to keep fat eliminated from my diet for the rest of the night and carbs very moderate.

Greatly appreciate the input fellas, will definately shoot you an IM if any questions come up.

Thread Information