D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Anyone ever had these symptoms?

Ok heres the deal...for like 2 weeks once or so a day my legs would get really tingly like weak, i would start feeling faint, sweating and SHAKING like fuck..it usually lasted like 10 minutes. So of course i went and seen my doc about it..who at first thought i was hypoglocemic...however my tests came back that my cholesterol and thyroid were low...he says the cholesterol being low was caused by the d-bol...anyone heard of this or is it just a typical dr's way to say steroids are bad?

demetri is offline Member
    What else are you taking for supps? That's close to some symptoms that I had about three weeks ago, though more severe. I had overdosed on Iron.

well im off cycle now..i was taken test/d-bol...along with the usual protein. It always seemed to clear up a few minutes after i ate..some people thought maybe i was diabetic..but im not=\

Have you cut you're calories? Drinking lots of water? Eating out of Mexican pottery? How many carbs are you taking in?

I was eating less than usual, and not drinkin near as much water....maybe that has something to do with it

For me I was taking a multi vitamin and drinking 8 liters of tap water a day. I got better when quit taking the multi vitamin. Plus I was on a keto diet and eating lots of beef.

Try upping your calories a bit with some fats. I like Udo's Choice, but hemp oil or flax oil are good too. You'll find that taking 3 table spoons through the day will have you feeling more even.

It's good stuff and important for body functions. Plus the fat keeps muscle from breaking down.

Thread Information