FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member

Post limited supplies

Alright, so here's the deal... I'm real worried about getting busted ordering juice through the mail so I'm really hesistant to do it, but my friend is just getting off a cycle and still has 4 amps of deca left. He's gonna sell them to me for 70 bucks if i want it, pins and all. But if i go at 200mg/wk that will only last me 4 wks. and I don't really know if that's the best idea??? I'm guessing no, but he tells me he peaked in strength and gains at 4th week. What do you guys think? Is it worth even doing it if all I can get is 4 wks. worth? Thanks in advance

-Flesh

hammerhead is offline Member
    Do not waste $70 on 4 vials of Deca alone. You need at least 400mg/wk for at least 8 weeks if you're going to do Deca alone and that is somehting I wouldn't even recommend. You need to find a source and build up a real cycle or do none at all. $70 is way too high anyway. Some friend.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It's amazing what ppl in Pa are paying for AS's these days...
    Don't do deca alone. You'd be better off buying some Cell-Tech and some protein...

M

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    im on week 8 of 400mg deca and im not truely impressed with the results. my diet is pretty clean and i try to eat 5 meals a day and 3 protein shakes and weigh gainers occasionally. 4 weeks will have you 70 dollars short and very unsatisfied. Be patient and wait till you find some more juice.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    Do not waste $70 on 4 vials of Deca alone. You need at least 400mg/wk for at least 8 weeks if you're going to do Deca alone and that is somehting I wouldn't even recommend. You need to find a source and build up a real cycle or do none at all. $70 is way too high anyway. Some friend.
    wow have to agree.. some friend!! dont' do it bro

McBain is offline Member
    Don't do it bro. Just find a good source. Customs aren't out to pop people ordering small amounts. If you are willing to risk your health (which AAS usage does do, regardless of what some would like to think) I think you should be also willing to risk getting a customs letter. Getting arrested for ordering AAS oversea's in small amount almost never happens.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are set on doing AAS, wait and do it right... sorry,, but you asked!

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice guys, i kinda figured that

Thread Information