Thread: Fina + Prop

Lattman is offline Associate Member

Fina + Prop

Dudes,

Just finished a Sus + EQ for 6 weeks then 4 weeks of Winnie + Primo cycle, I've been doing some research and think I wanna go for some Prop + Fina next time around, this would be my first time away from Sus for Test and never touched Fina, I always had easy access to Primo...

I wanted to know what you guys think of this stack and how would you recommend I cycle it...What to look out for and what kind of gains I should expect? I know this is rather a general question and many factors come into play, I just want some general comments and personal experiences...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fina + Prop-me.jpg  

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    What have you doseages look liked in the past? Fina and prop is my favorite combo to date bro but I can't help you with the doses until I know what you are used to. No need to go to high b/c it could just prove wasteful, don't wanna go too low b/c then you will not be happy with the results.

MindBomb is offline Member
    You did EQ for only 6 weeks? I think you should have done it for longer.

I personally love fina/prop combo mix with hint of winny. I think you'll like the result. Good luck.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I did EQ for 6 weeks cause when my friend who had "Offered me to take as much as I wanted from his bottle" realized he was almost left with about 15cc's of 50...ehehhe, he took it back with a grin...I'm usually a very generous guy, but don't leave your gear at my place...

My last cycle I ran Sus @ 500mg/week + EQ @ 200-300mg/week for 6 weeks, on the 7th week I started 50mg/ED of Winnie (Upjohn) and will run it until th 30ml bottle is depleted, I'm also throwing in 200mg of Schering Primo per week until week 10...Planning on starting Clen + Clomid from then on...

I've taken Sus on about 4 occasions and never touched other esters of Tes...This is my first time running Sus @ 500, all previous times I took 250 only stacked with Primo or by itself...

So my most complete and informed cycle has been this one with unreal results...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    75mg/d prop and 75mg/d fina run it for 6 weeks maybe 8......depends on how much you like sticking yourself everyday. No NEED to stack anything else but towards the end if you are not getting the results you had planned on and have a desire to add something else to it.....make it winny at 50mg/d.

Thread Information