PUMP is offline Associate Member

T-400 And Rocketfuel

I decided to go with that as my next bulking cycle. My problem is this......my source doens't want to get me T-400. I know it hurts but it's worth it to me. Just wanted to let u guys know what is going on. Any input about my cycle will be great.

Pump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Hey bro if you wanna take the T400 i'm sure your source will be happy to take your $ ;-)
    Goodluck,

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Why not buy twice as much T200? It will cost the same and its better quality than T400.

I'll look into buying twice as much t200. You think it's better quality anyway huh? Why is that?

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have not tries the t400, but a buddy has used it many times and loves it. The QV Enanthate 250 is good shit. Just curious, why use t400 and rocketfuel? Isn't rocketfuel also test, but mixed with deca ? That would be a lot of test, not a lot of anything else.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PUMP
    I'll look into buying twice as much t200. You think it's better quality anyway huh? Why is that?
    I just started using the t200 today......I won't be able to let you know for another 4 weeks how it is. But I got it for the same reason EXCESS said. Listen to what EXCESS said.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Pump,

There are alot of threads on t-400 go back and see what others have to say about it. IMO it's not all it's cracked up to be underdosed, underfilled and, painfull.
    I'm with Excess go for the t-200.

xxxl83

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    bro, both t400 and rocketfuel have high ba, you will be hurting, even if you cut the two together. you'll want to cut the t400 with sterile oil, or might as well take t200 or t250.

i'm on t400 now, and have built a tolerance to the alcohol so it doesn't hurt anymore.

many will say t400 is not as effected because it has 25mg of prop, wtf are you gonna use 25mg of prop for? so there's a waste of test right there. i only bought the t400 because i didn't know at the time and learned the hard way.

rocket fuel is 200mg test and 200mg durabolin (not deca )

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Ouch!! hope you don't plan on doing quad shots because walking will be very tough. Buy alot of advil you will need it.

Good luck!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PUMP
    1. It hurts a lot less.
    2. Its less likely to be underdosed.

Hey guys...thanks alot for the great advice. I will go for the t200 or t250. I'll still get the rocketfuel too. I want to see how I'll like it. Again, thanks for the help guys.

Pump

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Good advise from EXCESS, better quality and less painful, sound good to be cu later

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I got a buddy that does spot injections with his test 400 ... how i have no idea .. but for some reason his tollerence to it is unheard of ... I agree with the other bros though .. go with good brand of T200 something like QV ... you will be happier with your results in the long run ...

i'm sketchy about QV. A guy I know got some fake deca . I heard a lot of that is going around. I like ** so far. His deca was great. I'll probably see what kind of test he has and go from there.

Thread Information