RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Clenbuterol Can Make You Sterile?

A few days back, one of my buddies from school told me that he read an article on www.t-mag.com about how they've confirmed that Clen can make men sterile? I can't find the article anywhere though? Does anyone have any info on it or the URL for the article?

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    eeek!

bump

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Thinking logically one would expect this to happen, due to temperature changes in the body. Remember your nuts hang, to avoid the body heat. This is essential for sperm to survive. I have never heard anyone become sterile due to clen , but it would not suprise me.

So,

Would it be a temp thing while on it? Or for the rest of your life?

-Shawn-

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I was told, for life. That's why I'm trying to figure out what the real deal is? Anyone?

BUMP

Not good at all.. Seems like a better way of making someone sterile then cutting your balls off...lol.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i know there is a chance of infertility with any steroid you take pretty much...supposedly just while on cycle buttt... its a chance you take when u decide to juice =\

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am sorry but I have never seen any report on this or any data backing this statement up. Clen is one of the most widely prescribed and OTC drugs in the world. I have known people who have done a lot of clen and not become sterile. As a matter of fact I have never heard of anyone becoming sterile from clen. I am going to have to see more proof than some article in Tmag to buy this one.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I posted this on Anabolic Fitness and turned quite a few heads, can anyone with founded information on this matter please elaborate?

Anyone has experience with "Ventipulmin" ? Good or Bad, what to expect, etc..

Maybe this is a stupid question here, but I thought that clen was not a popular drug as far as prescribed, here in the U.S. . Again I have never heard of such a thing happening, nor read any actual research about this specific topic. But fevers, causing excess amounts of heat have been known to cause sterility + looking from an anotomical point of view this could happend due to temperature excess.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    makes no sense whatsoever, wheres the scientific data to back it up? dnp causes ridiculous body temp increase, do you go sterile permanently? no, your balls drop low to avoid the heat, and if you do go sterile from them dying do to an increae temp, its not permanent, its not affecting your testes or your hpta, clen isn't even a aasteroid so the fact that the risk of taking any steroid isn't valid either...bottom line is the shit dont make you sterile...

I never said it caused it, don't put words in my mouth bro. I am talking about severe temperature changes in the body and its effects. At normal body temp your balls hang cause they dont want to be at 98.6 degrees, what do you think would happen when your body temp hits 100 for a extensive amount of time. Maybe if your balls can drop to your feet you can avoid having this problems . Why do you even think that when you are sterile the first thing the doc tell you is to not wear briefs??? To use boxers of loose clothing?? Again I have not seen any actual research on clen and sterility, but I would not be suprised if it happened, whether while on only, or long term.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by AZTKWORRIOR
    Maybe this is a stupid question here, but I thought that clen was not a popular drug as far as prescribed, here in the U.S. . Again I have never heard of such a thing happening, nor read any actual research about this specific topic. But fevers, causing excess amounts of heat have been known to cause sterility + looking from an anotomical point of view this could happend due to temperature excess.
    If this is true then it would seem something like DNP would have an even higher risk of sterility.

Thread Information