INCREDIBLE HULK is offline New Member

Gotta A Question About Test?????????

IN YOUR GUYS OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST TEST TO RUN???
    I PLAN ON RUNNING 1000MG A WEAK WAS GOING TO USE SUSTANON250
    BUT HEARING CYP OR ENATHATE ARE WAY BETTER??
    SO WHICH IS ACTUALLY BETTER CYP, PROP., OR ENATHATE? OR IS SUS250 OK??
    PLAN ON STACKING IT WITH
    600MG OF DECA A WEEK
    50MG OF D-BOL E.D.
    AND WINNY AT THE END OF THE D-BOL AT 50MG E.D.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, Sust is good stuff but so are the others. Test is basicly test. Just some are shorter acting then others. For instance, prop is short acting so its best run 50 - 100mgs ed. Sust is best run at 250mgs eod. Id probably go with enanth if i were u? Or u could front load with prop and then change to cyp or enanth. Hope this helped somewhat?

OG

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    The sust. will be fine at 1000mgs a week just split it up 4x a week or like OG said eod.

xxxl83

Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member
    Hey there,

What test do I like alot? Well, easy.. Testoviron Depot (250mg /1ml) good stuff.. loving it thus far.. no pain on the injections either! I am using 500mg a week right now (2 cc's).

- Shawn -

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you have easier access to the sust go with that, but if it were me I would go with one of the single ester tests (enth or cyp) simply because the prop in the sust (which as we know is esterless) is supposed to work immediately kick starting your cycle. BUT you are already getting a nice kick from the dbol , so prop is not neccesarry. Balls in your court brother...just throwin in my .02.

BTW...stack looks good except for one thing. Run the dbol for the first 4-5 weeks only, and run the winny from weeks 8-13. It is better to give your liver a break between 17aa's. Besides, the winny will run in conjunction with the deca ta the end as deca will keep running three weeks after your last shot.

still growin is offline Member
    Thats a LOT of gear bro. Hope you got a LOT of cycles under your belt. Age, weight, experience etc please

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with S G.... that's quite a load..
    no flame intended,, but I hope this is not your first cycle,, and you have done your homework if it is...

McBain is offline Member
    What about your ancilleries? Personally if I were to run 1g/week of test I would want to run finastride WITHOUT A DOUBT! And you can't run finastride and deca together. If you are dead set on test levels that higher I would really recommend switching to EQ and throwing in some finastride 1.25mg eod (one week before the cycle starts do 1.25mg ed).

I'd definitely also run an anti-e all the way through this cycle. ESPECIALLY when running the dbol . Make sure to take your ALA and I'd pickup some tyler's liver detox too.

Like other have said that's a lot of gear, I hope this isn't one of your first cycles.
    Last edited by McBain; 09-13-2002 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information