Thread: 2nd stack

jamotech is offline Member

2nd stack

Well im getting ready to start getting my gear for my next cycle, I have 5 amps of sust, is that enough for a cycle or should I wait and get more?JK. Anyway, I am not doing anything spectacular, here it is

week 1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
    week 1-8 deca 400mgs
    week 1-9 sust 500mgs

I found on my last cycle that I seem to be very prone to gyno, I was running 25mg proviron a day so I think this time ill run it at 50mg and have nolva on hand, I had to get some nolva at the end of my last cycle. If im prone should I run the nolva anyway, maybe 10mg eod throughout cycle and 10mg ed post. Last time I seemed to have gyno problems at the end. My current weight is 200lbs, kept 15lbs of my last cycle.

Oh yea I was thinking of bringing down dose of dbol a litttle and frontloading sus at 750mg for first 3 weeks, would it be worth it or is it too much being only my second time using test. Thanks bros.
    Last edited by jamotech; 09-13-2002 at 12:10 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Cycle looks good bro...cept the part about only having 5 amps of sust

Unless you already have your proviron and nolvadex , I think you would be better of running arimidex (or liquidex) @ .5mg/day for the entire cycle. Not only will it control water retention but it will not hinder gains as it does not compete for receptor sites as nolva does. That being said, nolva shouldn't hinder gaims too much. Up to you bro but I think everything looks pretty decent.

Damm pete that back is gettin pretty big, ive thought about going the arimidex route but when I layed it all down on paper the cost of everything plus the extra cost of arimidex was too much. The price difference between the arimidex and proviron /nolva is about 100 dollars. I havent got any anti-es yet so ill wait and see how the money flow is, the 100 dollars is probably worth the extra gains ill get plus the fact that I am gyno prone and .5 ari should give me piece of mind that my nips wont flare up.

trimunex is offline Senior Member

Re: 2nd stack

Originally posted by jamotech
    I have 5 amps of sust, is that enough for a cycle or should I wait and get more?JK.
    LMAO

funny shit, jamotech!

Re: Re: 2nd stack

Originally posted by trimunex

LMAO

funny shit, jamotech!

I knew you guys would like that one

Lynn is offline Female Member
    I have to agree with Pete.. .but what was your last cycle? I usually start to use my anti'e's about half way through my cycle.. but then i don't seem too prone to the sides.

Originally posted by Lynn
    I have to agree with Pete.. .but what was your last cycle? I usually start to use my anti'e's about half way through my cycle.. but then i don't seem too prone to the sides.
    Anti-e's....aren't you a female???

I'm using my wife profile.. LOL.. too lazy to create my own..guess that could confuse a few!

I'm using my wife profile.. LOL.. too lazy to create my own..guess that could confuse a few!
    Dude...register under your own user name, it only takes a minute. Besides the female forum is for females only, no flame bro but I don't think the other ladies would appreciate the fact that you are logging in as your wife. From what my wife says they talk about things there that they don't want the male members to know. That's why the forum is locked to males. Just a suggestion, but please think about it!

Thanks bro
    Pete

Hi pete.. i'm not here very often.. just was checking out this site.. i am usually over at the FB, but it has become such a joke i'm looking for a new board... If I like this one, i'll register.. thanks.

Hi pete.. i'm not here very often.. just was checking out this site.. i am usually over at the FB, but it has become such a joke i'm looking for a new board... If I like this one, i'll register.. thanks.
    Cmon man were talking about creating a username for yourself, not signing your life away. The time it took you to type your last post you could of just signed up. People will stop wondering why a chick is giving advise about anti-es, and if youre looking for another board you might as well just sign up here-no fees-no bullshit here!

Thread Information