View Poll Results: To me Primobolan is:

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Way too expensive. I'd do it if it were cheaper

35 30.17%
  • Too weak. Even if it were as cheap as test I wouldn't use it

11 9.48%
  • I don't know where to get it but if I found a source for it I would do it (Do NOT PM me)

32 27.59%
  • I love it. I use it. My stack is in my reply below

38 32.76%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hammerhead is offline Member

Let's talk about Primobolan

Why isn't this stuff more popular than it is?? I'm thinking it's got to either be way too useless or maybe it just costs way too damn much. Is that it? Why don't you use Primobolan ?? (for those of you who don't).

I'm thinking it's not really that much more expensive than test. I'd pay $500 for enough Primo to do 350mg/wk for 10 weeks. I'd pay about $200 for enough sustenon to do that same dose. But then i've got to tack on $225 for enough Arimidex to go with it. By time you factor in the arimidex or proviron and/or nolvadex and the extra amounts of proscar or blood pressure medicine and a little more clomid and HCG because the test has more side-effects and shuts you down more - it's not really that much more expensive is it???

How much better is test than Primo?? How would 350mg/wk of Primo compare to 350mg/wk of test? I mean is the difference huge or just a little ????

Lynn is offline Female Member
    you have a good point there, once you factor all the extras in. ummm food for thought

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros, here is Big Cats profile on Primo incase u wanted more info.

OG

Primobolan is a well-known and popular steroid as well. Like nandrolone it's most often used as a base compound for stacking with other steroids . Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all. That makes it ideal for use when cutting when excess estrogen is best avoided because of its retentive effects on water and fat. Methenolone is mostly only used in such instances, or by people who are very succeptible to estrogenic side-effects, because the anabolic activity of methenolone is slightly lower than that of nandrolone, quite likely BECAUSE it is non-estrogenic.

Because it is a widely available steroid its often used as a replacement for nandrolone or boldenone to those who have no access to Deca -Durabolin or Laurabolin or Equipoise . When stacked with a heavy mass steroid like testosterone and/or methandrostenolone it can deliver almost similar gains. Those seeking to cut will most likely be very pleased stacking it with drostanolone, stanozolol or trenbolone . Women and beginners also stack methenolone WITH nandrolone because this gives a mildly anabolic stack that is generally regarded as one of the safer stacks around in an androgenic perspective. But alas, with the nandrolone, also a very suppressive stack.

Methenolone is available as an injection or as an oral. The injection is naturally regarded as better. Its an enanthate ester which is quite long-acting and only needs to be injected once a week in doses of 300-600 mg. Because it by-passes hepatic breakdown on the first pass, it also has a higher survival rate. The orals are a lot less handy, but often preferred by bodybuilders who are afraid of needles or who are already taking one or more injectable compounds. The tabs are in a short-lived acetate form, meaning that doses of 100-150 mg per day are needed, split over 2 or 3 doses, making the tabs quite inconvenient for use. The reason doses need to be split up, unlike most oral steroids , is because Methenolone is not 17-alpha-alkylated, but 1-methylated for oral bio-availability. This reduces the liver stress, but also the availability, hence the multiple and high doses needed daily.

Like nandrolone, methenolone is very mild on the system. Probably the reason why both are strongly favored as base compounds in stacks. Methenolone has no estrogenic side-effects whatsoever, on account of its structure. Its effects on the cholesterol levels are barely noticeable. In doses of 200 mg or less (injectable) blood pressure is rarely, if at all, altered. As for hepatoxicity, long-term use will of course increase liver values but gradually and only slightly. The injections of course, since they only pass the liver once, have roughly half the liver-toxic effects of the tabs. The low liver-toxicity is accounted for that the bio-availability of methenolone is carried by a 1-methyl-group, which lessens the need for a carrier attachment such as a 17-alpha-akylated group, the main culprit in steroid-related liver afflictions.

The strangest thing however, taking into account that Primo is still a DHT (or rather DHB) derivative, is that it is quite easy on the system androgenically as well. Women use methenolone often, usually the tabs, and find little virilisation symptoms in short term use of methenolone. Long-term use may induce some acne and a deepening of the voice however. Methenolone is also not overly suppressive of the HPT axis (endocrinal axis for the production of natural testosterone). These are both the result of DHB's 1,2-double bond, which, analog to the parent structure boldenone, reduces the androgenic binding by 50% as opposed to DHT.

For athletes who wish to maintain a "natural" status in competition, the tablets are quite well-suited as detection chances for the acetate-form are quite slim. However tests have improved and quite a number of metabolites1 of methenolone can be detected with a simple urine sample. But an English study documented that there is a liability in eating methenolone contaminated meats2, which could provide a possible defense if found out. One could always claim they ate the meat of a chicken or cow injected with methenolone since the test concluded eating such meat does not improve performance, but can deliver positive tests for several methenolone metabolites almost 24 hours after ingestion. That's for those of you seeking a viable defense against a possible methenolone-positive.

Stacking and Use:

Methenolone comes in orals and injectables. The injectables are to be preferred as they can be used for quite some time and only require injecting once a week. The orals are taking every day, or multiple times a day. An oral passes through the liver twice. An injectable only once. The injectable is more effective since less is broken down.

Methenolone is not used all that often by experienced users. It makes a good product as an alternative to Deca or EQ in a cutting stack, because it has similar properties but does not aromatize and does not have progestagenic activity. But those at least slightly versed will prefer boldenone over methenolone as its more potent gram for gram. Its quite mild, so its not as prone to cause your standard side-effects. This too makes it quite popular with beginners. Methenolone was quite popular during the 70's in stacks with Methandrostenolone. Some of the all-time greats of bodybuilding were quite fond of this stack.

The common use is similar to that of Nandrolone. 300-400 mg a week, in conjunction with other steroids mostly. Some attempt to make up for the lack of potency switching from nandrolone or boldenone to methenolone by using higher doses, in the neighbourhood of 600-800 mg a week. At that point I feel it would be cheaper to opt for boldenone at 300-400 mg a week though. Methenolone makes a poor stacking partner in mass stacks as both Deca and EQ provide better results while they are qualitatively similar. There is a slight merit in stacking Methenolone with boldenone, because apart from its 1-methyl group, methenolone is basically DHB, the 5-alpha-reduced form of boldenone. But since boldenone itself has very low affinity for 5-alpha-reduction, it should have a good synergistic effect stacking the two at 300 mg/week each.

There is no use for alternate drugs since it does not aromatize, is quite mild and the gains are fairly easy to maintain, so post-cycle use of clomid or Nolvadex is not warranted.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a great steroid for your mother but thats just my opinion.

Bump for a higher voter turnout.

Who has actually done Primo and can tell me from experience how good it is compared to the hard stuff?

bigg73 is offline New Member
    I like primo even at low dosages,,it seems to make me look leaner even during a bulking cycle.Usually I hold alot of water,adding primo to my cycle has really taken most of the puffy look away.My cycle is
    35mg d-bol 1-4
    200mg primo 1-10
    500mg omna 1-10

so far im very satisfied with my results,I got six more weeks to go.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My boy is a big fan of Primo.... He is a short little shit, but is always shredded and strong as hell for his bodyweight.... To give you an idea he usually goes with Primo as a base drug and stack it with D-bol for a little added size.... Works great for him as at 165lbs puts up over 350lbs for reps on the bench....

I'd give it a shot if it wasn't so expensive.... Overseas runs around $10 to $12 an amp and gym prices are insane.... No way I'm paying over $20 an amp for anything...

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    i stacked primo with deca on my first cycle. i just finished it a few weeks ago. it was supposed to be a cutting cycle but i put on alot of muscle. im starting to get a 6 pack for the first time in my life. so im happy with the results.

4plates is offline Banned
    ive used it at the end of a cycle to fill the void between clomid and found it to harden me up a bit,and only at 300 mg wk.
    i would use it again.but not as the main ingredient in a cycle

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I've used it as a standalone product as a beginner and now used it with winne after a 6 week Sus + EQ cycle, I gotta admit I have respect for the drug...It has great healing properties, helps you recuperate much fater and does not mess with your mind ...It does not increase performace all that well, but will definately help you keep gains after a heavier cycle, cuts water, I find it helps me get ride of the hard to burn fat near the "Love Handle" region, brings out good definition and is real expensive around here...$26CAD for 100mg, I usually have them flown in from Turkey @ $7CAD for 100mg, which is affordable at higher doses...

biceps34 is offline New Member
    I'm in Europe/Germany. I used it twice in a Primo-only cycle. Getting every time 10 lbs + not loosing them AT ALL. I didn't have ANY sides. So I was happy with it even there aren't no tremendous gains.
    But now the terrible thing. Schering in Germany stops the production, seems to be worldwide...so bye-bye Primo. Normally I just bought with prescription in Germany. This is not longer possible. Very sad

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I've used primo and had great results with it. I would have to say it is one of the best all around drugs, when you consider the sides, and the gains you keep. The price is the shits...I pay as much as 18 cad...an amp. But nonetheless it is a good drug.

What is the best drug that any of you guys have stacked with primo?

Shit. If Schering stops making Primo some damn body else will - hell Chinaman is about due to start making some kinda Primo 200 or something don't ya think?

Gear101 is offline Member
    i love hte stuff.. using it and ox on my next bridge

Cruezer is offline Banned
    over here in the uk its impossible to get cuz most are 100% fake

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I want to do primo, wanted to add it in my cutting cycle but the prices are insane. I think EQ is an AWESOME and economical alternative to Primo. I would love ot try Primo though...so heres to the chinaman in hopes he breaks out some bathtub Primo

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I paid $15 bucks canadian for my primo,

stacked it with test / winstrol ... was big and bloated from the test, but at the same time ripped and vasulcar! I loved it since Im an exctomorph!

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Big and bloated .........but at the same time ripped and vascular???

I don't get it?

jethrow is offline New Member
    one bottle of winni-v
    d-bol
    masterbolan
    and one of equidren 239.00
    i'm new with this stuff but dose this sound like a good deal

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I haven't tried it yet, but will some. I've got it already. I'm thinking of adding some at the end of this cycle.

I've read few few threads on primo lately and notice there's some people that call it a chic roid, it's only good for your wife or girl. Hey it's rumored that it's what Arnold used, I don't see him as a chic, wife or someones girl. I could be wrong, but I think people that make those statements have never tried it. Because it seems that everyone that has use it, love it or will use it again and for some if they could find some would use it again.

Primo will be available Gen-Med makes it now, QV, Blacklabel, RedChina and I believe BDL are going to be making primo. If there are enough people willing to pay for it and the raw material is available, I'm sure someone will make it. I've also heard that Turkey will began production in April.

JohnnyB

^^^
    For the night time Bros

JohnnyB

fozy is offline Junior Member
    well I have dorn primo at 300mg alone and test at 500mg...........looing for more mass go with the test loking to get nice and hard with little weight gain go with the primo......Cost to bennifit TEST is the way to go, AT 500mg dont think yu will nead arimi and just have nolva. Just my opinion I still use primo at 200mg after bulking cycles to help my body adjust and thats about all I think ites really good for..........Thats just how i reacted to it.

Also what are your goals, are you trying to cut or add weight. Either way you can use test Id rather have 500mg of test running through me when cutting cals then 2-300mg of primo. Add same goes for when adding cals......Test has the best cost to bennifit ratio ever

Originally posted by fozy
    well I have dorn primo at 300mg alone and test at 500mg...........looing for more mass go with the test loking to get nice and hard with little weight gain go with the primo......Cost to bennifit TEST is the way to go, AT 500mg dont think yu will nead arimi and just have nolva. Just my opinion I still use primo at 200mg after bulking cycles to help my body adjust and thats about all I think ites really good for..........Thats just how i reacted to it.

Also what are your goals, are you trying to cut or add weight. Either way you can use test Id rather have 500mg of test running through me when cutting cals then 2-300mg of primo. Add same goes for when adding cals......Test has the best cost to bennifit ratio ever
    Hey Bro, how's your recovery, when using 200mg after a bulk cycle?

JohnnyB

JYZZA is offline VET
    I'll be using it w/ Anavar at the end of my cycle for a 4-6 week bridge..Not sure....

Did I help you JohnnyB...LOL
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Originally posted by JYZZA
    I'll be using it w/ Anavar at the end of my cycle for a 4-6 week bridge..Not sure....

Did I help you JohnnyB...LOL
    You always do

JohnnyB

crazy man is offline Banned
    i used primo a couple of years back i loved it got hell ya ripped and lean with a little size if it was cheaper i would live off it...

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    First of all, OG, huges bumps.
    Great post. It was very informative. How and the hell do u know all that shit. U a chemist or somethin.
    Second, i'm on a primo/whinny stack right now (8weeks).
    Its my cutting cycle for the summer, so i dont lose alot of mass when i drop my cal intake and when i drop the test cycle i took over the winter.
    So far, I have had good strength increases, and i havent lost any size, even with a 4/times a week cardio workout. The 1 thing I've noticed with the primo is that it hurts a little when injected. Be it in the glute, delta, or quad. I tried all 3 spots and it is a liitle weird feelin when it goes in. I have to warm that shit up first then inject it very,very slowly to minimize pain. Normally its takin about 3 to 4 minutes to inject 3cc's of the primo.
    Hope this helped.
    Also I paid $10 an amp. I got a real good price.
    B.B.

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

Primo

Primo is awesome. i found it 15$/amp took 20 amps....got great results considering i didnt take that much. Expensive, but it is proven and safe. Depends on how much you value those two things.

satchboogie is offline New Member
    primo is awesome, and anybody who had done a proper primo only cycle wil attest.

shoot me an email for turkish primo info.

ciao

flexgolf is offline Member
    can schering primo still be bought, even though its no longer in production?

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    $15 an amp domestic price, It's an excellent product, well worth the extra money, especailly precontest or cutting cycles in general.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Found some legit spanish schering primobolan for $15 an amp in S. Florida back in March...I'll be using it with some winny to taper off the end of my sust/eq/dbol bulker in a few weeks. Looking forward to it !

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm debating running it at about 300 or so at weeks 11-13 and then starting clomid immediately. Kind of like what 4plates to bridge until I get the clomid running.
    Something like this:
    1-10 Test En
    1-10 Deca
    10/11-13 Primo
    13 clomid/noval 300/100 x 10 days/50 x 10 days

From what I understand their being made in Turkey right now. Yes they can be found but be careful cause they are faked a lot.

JohnnyB

satchboogie is offline New Member
    schering has not yet green lighted production of primobolan depot in turkey.

however, it is still possible to get primos with a good contact.

So there's no primo being make anywhere?

JohnnyB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    So there's no primo being make anywhere?

JohnnyB
    Red Star in Korea makes it and I just ordered 5 20ml bottles at 200mg/ml.

Can't wait to start that.

That's ture and that price can't be better. Are you going to have it tested?

JohnnyB

Oh yeah there are a few other UG Labs making it too, but I guess Schering isn't from what sacthboogie said.

JohnnyB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    That's ture and that price can't be better. Are you going to have it tested?
    I'll leave it to other bros to get it tested. lol, I'm too selfish to send it off, self testing is good enough for me. Although a couple months back when they had there big sale of Primo, many people gave great reviews.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information