Grant is offline Member

Exclamation Heat Damaging My Juice????

I have seen many posts regarding faked juice with various companies. Lately, I have seen a lot of AR members claim or suggest their Ttokkyo products were fake due to the lack of results they anticipated. This sparked my interest because I am about to start my cycle of almost all Ttokkyo products, deca , test, tren .....I am wondering about the likelihood of many of these products being fake to the degree that the counterfeiting is using the Tt convex bottles..i know anything is possible in the counterfeiting world, but my question to you AR members is do you think the elevated temperature our goods may see from being shipped is altering the effectiveness of our juice or those who claimed their juice was bunk. I try to imagine my gear's situation as it travels around and finally gets to me. Would elevated temperatures, especially during the summer, ruin our juice? We can only make sure it stays at a room temperature when we physically have it, but what happens when along the lines of being passed on to us, it wasn't handled with such care?

Danny UK is offline New Member
    They should be kept in a dark cool place but as with any medicines they will be transported in conditions that do not warrant this.

Just make sure when you receive them they are kept in cool dark places

still growin is offline Member
    sounds quite possible to me bro. Never much thought of that before

hammerhead is offline Member
    Typically it's like the paint job on your car - it lasts longer if you keep it waxed and out of the sun. The juice stays fresher longer when you keep it at colder temperatures and out of the sun. I don't think a few days in the heat will destroy your juice. I don't think keeping it in your hot car for months is a good idea. I'm not sure what impact the heat would have on bacteria though. It may present a higher risk of infection.

Grant is offline Member
    What point do you think the juice is not potent at all? Does the juice slowly lose potency or is it lost completely at a certain temperature?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It should not effect your gear for the short amount of travel time for shipping. It takes a pretty high temperature to ruin gear.

Thread Information