Thread: New guy

Aceincali is offline New Member

Lightbulb New guy

yeah i have a question ...
    I have D-bol but not the oral kind its the injection kind...
    i just started using it this week... It gets me pretty high strung though

im just wondering how fast its gonna make me gain..
    i do 3 sets of 10 on as much weight as i can do everyother day for sholders arms back and chest..

im not sure if its a mild steroid . but i really doubt it is

jbrand is offline Member

Re: New guy

Originally posted by Aceincali
    yeah i have a question ...
    I have D-bol but not the oral kind its the injection kind...
    i just started using it this week... It gets me pretty high strung though

im just wondering how fast its gonna make me gain..
    i do 3 sets of 10 on as much weight as i can do everyother day for sholders arms back and chest..

im not sure if its a mild steroid. but i really doubt it is
    step one: take the top of the vial off and drink it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yeah drink it but you're not doing a DBol only cycle are you?

yes actually i am...

man i did read on it D-BOL is the worst for your liver but thats because its usually suppose to be taken oraly... it goes through your system and your body cant break it down very well...
    not to mention youll get a 50% half life

hey do you have an aim name? it would be easier for me

i dont plan on using it forever i only want to jump up with one cycle and maintain it..... i plan on using legal steroids to maintain the gain

jbrand is offline Member
    injectable dianabol is alkylated just like the dbol tabs, so you get the option to drink or inject here with the same result. at 25 mg/cc, i would start drinking unless you wanted to look like a human dart board. there is zero difference in half-life. dbol is dbol is dbol. eat it, chew it, snort it, shoot it. ok, don't snort it.

i dont plan on using it forever i only want to jump up with one cycle and maintain it..... i plan on using legal steroids to maintain the gain
    If you don't stack it with an injectable then more likely than not you'll lose most of your gains.

what you mean by human dart board lol

G-Child i told you... it is an injectable and i guess its not necessarely Anabolic what if its for animals...

jbrand is offline Member
    what you mean by human dart board lol
    Well, you'll be injecting a cc IM every day. that's alot of unnecessary holes in your body

G-Child i told you... it is an injectable and i guess its not necessarely Anabolic what if its for animals...
    Sorry, let me elaborate a bit, when I said stack it with an injectable. I forgot that you have the Liquid D which you can inject. I would have been more accurate to say stack it with a non-17aa steroid like Deca , Testosterone or Equipoise .

Also, doesn't matter that it's for animals or not, it's an anabolic steroid period.

well its for horse its super podent i only need 25 on the half cc scale a week

tomcat is offline Junior Member
    Hey Aceincali,
    i noticed that you just recently turned 18, i'd wait and do a hell of a lot more research before you get started on AS. read everything on this website, ask questions to the right people, and then you can start thinking about maybe possibly starting Anabolic Steriods . JMO. Goodluck.

jbrand is offline Member
    the who?

Whoa bro, I really hope you're not saying that you only need half a cc a week??? Is it just me or am I reading that wrong?

Besides all that you really need to do alot more rerading up on AAS. Just don't want to see you f*ck yourself up or waste your cash.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    25mgs a week??????

nah bro its like a quarter of half... so way less then half a CC why is that to much or what...

1/4 a cc equates to 6.25mg's of Dbol , and you're talking about that in a week being too much or not? Honestly bro, you are not ready nor have you researched enough to be using right now. The average dose of Dbol for is between 25mg's and 50 mg's A DAY. That would mean ingesting 1-2 cc's a day of what you have.

what i have isnt the normal shit... the body builder who gave it to me told me its the most podent D-bol in the US.. he showed me some things and i followed along... anyways he said dont take to much or youll get panic attacks heh i just wanted to know the average gain from you guys from D-BOL

Wow, that's a good one, trust the guy you bought it from, he know's best.
    I see that what I'm saying is in vein here so I'm done. Do what your guy said.

latman49 is offline Member
    I can't believe this shit I'm reading! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    bawaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    holly smokes kid, what are you doing, I am not trying to be an ass hole but man 6.25 mg a week, i dont understand.

wait okay you said that your 6.25 mg a week is more potent then the average guy who uses atleast 25mg a day 7day a week to see results. lol
    I sujest you put down the d-bol jentely and pickup the pacifier..

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Re: New guy

:

and what about those legs mister??? legs are my favorite day!! I love throwing up!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Re: New guy

Originally posted by gettinthere

and what about those legs mister??? legs are my favorite day!! I love throwing up!
    legs? are those on the chest or the bicep?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Aceincali, this is the best advice that I can give you. First stop listening to the bodybuilding so called friend and start listening to us. I can't even begin to immagine what he probably charged you. Anyways, first I want to state that you need to do some reading up on dbol before you start using it. Not that I think you should start now but in case you do here are a few facts. 6mg per week is not going to give you any results, not even one single pound. You would need at least 35mg of dbol split up two or three times per day. That is about 1 1/2ccs of your ref-b. Also, dbol only cycles are not too popular around here but the results can vary from person to person. My very first cycle I did the ref-b only at 35mg/day for eight weeks. I gained 25lbs. and kept 20lbs. My diet sucked but I still gained. So it can be done, it is just not common. You will also need to find out about clomid, this is essential for post cycle recovery. This info is intended not to influence you to juice because I don't think you are ready but it is just in case you decide that you are going to do it anyways. I don't want to see you waste your time and money.

yeah i think your right... i think this guys full of shit... alright yeah god damn i dont want to puncture my ass that many times lol.. i know hes full of shit when hes like dude you cant take it everyday and im like why not ? and hes like thats too much but the fool who gave me the needles told me my vile should last 6 - 8 weeks.. i donno though so yeah im gonna take more but ill go just under the dosage you said to do..

oh lemme know if it matters that its for vetrenarian use only lol... anyways id be better off buying the pill D-BOL for only 70 - 60 $ yeah i got charged 80$ for the vile

hey guys i need a little more help...

http://profiles.elitefitness.com/mostpopular.html go to this site and go to Dianabol ...

I have the injectable shown on the site... i guess its the worst for me and its only been out for 5-6 months....

I talked more to the guy who gave it to me and says you guys are right but its strong in umm... damn i frogot the name they show it on the site and i guess its hell of bad on my liver like you guys said...

im only gonna do 1 cycle though.. so it should be fine... id like some recomendations on what to stack it with.. so i can maintain my size

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    you should at least get some test to go with that stack and use the dbol to jump start your cycle :
    week 1-4 dbol
    week 1-8 test

really small cycle

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Holy shi*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aceincali is "amaf" aka "ouo" from Elitefitness!!!!!

It's gotta be him!!! Where's Nathan..??? If I'm wrong, I aplogize bro...just seems soooo familiar...LOL

BTW, anyone who doesn't know what Im talking about....go to elitefitness.com and do a search on amaf and ouo (same guy). They are soooo damn funny. I LMFAO for hours....

Peace

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    B.R., i read some of those, very funny and somehow sounds familiar!?

Originally posted by gettinthere
    B.R., i read some of those, very funny and somehow sounds familiar!?
    I know...it's pretty fishy, but I'm on the case...lol

Gotta bump this one...does anyone know who I'm talking about???!!!?!?!?!

nobody ever saw the resemblance?

Thread Information