Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Cant wait to try there oils

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Ok my fiancee's just finished her 3rd week on tablavar and she is getting good results she's starting to harden up and getting more defined she's gained a little size but not to much. This what I would expect from 10mgs of anavar a day at this point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was looking at the site and it seems that these are all steroid -alternatives, not the real thing... Am I mistaken??? For example, their TableVar is just 1-AD???? What gives??

GBH

FNW12 is offline New Member
    bump this shit

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Brothers, trust me on this, there stuff is the real deal. I have personally tried there tablabol and grew like a weed. Those pinkies our 10mgs! I now have there tabladrol, it's in standby for next cycle. And you just heard ddrew talk about his fiancees experience. There T/A is outstanding. I have heard nothing but good comments on there anti-e's too.

dansteelman is offline Member
    DUDES, FOR THE LAST TIME!!

PPL says that there stuff is only herbs and such (yes, andro is made from a root like all other prohormones which is the reason they are not governed by the fda) because its the only way they can keep there merchant account. There is a site (i'm not sure which) who has tested there products and they contain what they claim. Go over to meso board and ask bill roberts, he'll know Im sure.

That is correct.

greekmuscle is offline New Member

Question

i don't think anyone has addressed this yet:

with PPL's "supplements", is there any risk involved with the shipment? can one have the prohormones delivered straight to the house or should one go through mailbox etc, po boxes, etc? i assume since they are prohormones there should be no risk involved for the consumer , and no potential legal ramifications.

i've heard they have some of the best 1-AD out there. anyone who has ordered their products, successfully or not, please respond

bump

I have ordered twice, there is nothing to worry about, they are selling pro-hormones remember? There turn around time was fast.

thanks for the response zodiac

any other bros with info?

bump

bump for more info...

any legal probs for the consumer or no?

pump4 is offline New Member
    bros I've tried their shit. And that's exactly what it is is shit. Order from someone trusted. I have British Dragon Anadrol and got PPL tabladrol. Well first of all their's doesn't have that medicine taste. Second you can tell a difference in the color of each. Third there is no coating on PPL's, the real BD has a coating on it that makes the tab feel smooth. I think some people on this board might have a vested interest in them so I wouldn't trust anyone. Haven't tried any of their other stuff because I'm not wasting more money on them. It's not that hard to find a reliable overseas supplier. Why waste your money on scammers? JMHO.

Well I can't speak on behalf of there tabladrol, and thats exactly what I was waiting for, for someone to elaborate on that specific product. From personal experience, there tablabol is awesome, I have tried 3 different dbol 's before, and I'm really impressed by there stuff, 10mgs each tab.

pump4:

did you use it for any significant period of time? aside from the diffs in taste, texture, etc btween the tabladrol and legit shit, did it tend to give the same physical effects as abombs?

reason why i ask is i think there shit might be bunk too. have heard this from a variety of other people on other boards

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Their products are alternatives. Their is no way in hell that they could keep their merchant account for any extended period of time selling drugs under false pretenses. If they were actually selling the real deal in all their products, but listed them as alternatives; they would be popped faster than a virgins nut on his first time of masturbation(getting a little graphic here)
    Now, I have used their Liqui-tam, Liqui-dex, and Liqui-thy. The anti-e's worked fine durring my cycle. I had a few small lumps that formed behind my nipple and within a week of starting Liqui-tam, they were gone. The Liqui-thy is no good in my opionion. The Liqui-dex worked great for keeping bloat down.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Somebody on elite claims to have a lab report on the dbol or winny I think - he hadnt posted it yet but he doesnt seem to indicate its GNC stuff - I would like to see that report

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Somebody on elite claims to have a lab report on the dbol or winny I think - he hadnt posted it yet but he doesnt seem to indicate its GNC stuff - I would like to see that report
    CYC. if you find that report, please post or shoot a link for it. I'd be interested in the results as well. Especially when the anti's worked so well.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I have used the Tabladrol from PPL and got excellent results. I buddy of mine used it also and gained 11 pounds in 14 days. I have also used the tablabol and liquaclo with good results too.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Thrower74
    I have used the Tabladrol from PPL and got excellent results. I buddy of mine used it also and gained 11 pounds in 14 days. I have also used the tablabol and liquaclo with good results too.
    11pds of water weight probally.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    More than likely yes. But isn't that a tell tale sign of drol? No drug on the planet can pack on mass that fast. First you gain water weight and then you slowly pack on lean mass.

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    any more info on PPL would be great thinking of using some of there anti e

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day
    any more info on PPL would be great thinking of using some of there anti e

bump...any reason why the clen link at ppl is empty?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Their products are alternatives. Their is no way in hell that they could keep their merchant account for any extended period of time selling drugs under false pretenses. If they were actually selling the real deal in all their products, but listed them as alternatives; they would be popped faster than a virgins nut on his first time of masturbation(getting a little graphic here)
    Now, I have used their Liqui-tam, Liqui-dex, and Liqui-thy. The anti-e's worked fine durring my cycle. I had a few small lumps that formed behind my nipple and within a week of starting Liqui-tam, they were gone. The Liqui-thy is no good in my opionion. The Liqui-dex worked great for keeping bloat down.
    Would agree here, I have done their Taba (shit) and got 0 results. I read later that it was actually androstein. However I had used their anti e's with great sucess. Honestly that is the only thing I would buy from them. Like you said Pheedno, if they were selling illegal items, then they would be out of business.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Good info. I hear conflicting things from mods and vets. Pheedo's post is 7 months old.

Pheendo- Tried anything else of thiers since then??? What do you think?

Also if they are overseas based then I think they could run with impunity if they have a good domestic network for shipping once thier product arrives in country?

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Too expensive wouldnt waste a dime!

well - the only test that is known to have been done showed the stuff at 9.2mgs of real steroids . All the tabs i got from them before looked like they were from brit dragon or \c&K but recently looks like they are making their own - seems they had a probelem with one batch of drol and said never again - stuff \i have used has been good - tabs and otherwise - they arent the cheapest tho - but hey for domestic delivery these days a little extra is nice than having to worry about the knock on the door

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    A buddy of mine is trying PPL's tablodrol...I'm monitoring everything very closely and I'm on the Tablozal...30-40 mg a day for about 8 weeks just to see if they would be a legitimate source...I understand that there is a possibility of a bad batch every once and a while...they have a 30 day money back guarantee...that's nice...I will post results in approximately 2 weeks...we will see...I think this would be a good company for everyone to get stressfree "pro-hormones" and anti-e's for a descent price range...as long as they have a quality product that's consistent...

someday is offline Member
    I searched around but couldn't really find an answer. What exactly are the "pro hormones" thier selling suppost to be similiar to?

FNW12 is offline New Member
    I tried both the tablabol and tablazol and got ZERO results. No sides, no results. Not even a placebo effect. Go figure....

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FNW12
    I tried both the tablabol and tablazol and got ZERO results. No sides, no results. Not even a placebo effect. Go figure....
    BUMP for the tablazol....

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    I see they have injectable prop out now, might have to try it...

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Oh my god,,, their prices are nuts!!!! 175 for prop?

yeah it works out to about $40 bucks per a regular 10ml bottle of 100mgs stuff - which is a little high for me but not bad for domestic delivery - but anyway I like having it in a higher dose if it is good - they say it is painless and goes through a slin pin - I am supposed to have some in my hand to try very soon (its sooooo good to be a mod ) and we will see - would be nice to only need to shoot .5ml of prop ED

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Baaaaaastard!!!! I idolize you...

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    bump..... Has anyone tried their oils? I'm curious to know if anyone has had success with them.

I had great results off of the test prop 200 and didnt hurt at all. I have heard the test e 400 smarts a bit but I dont know. I am going to try it tho.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    liqued clem was good but I felt like after a week it started waring of as earlier and earlier over the course of the day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information