latman49 is offline Member

Which cycle looks best?

I've been planning to do a 6 week cutting cycle with Fina/Winny, but as many of you know I ran into some difficulty getting my hands on some clomid. Since I wasted a month looking for some clomid and the summer is almost gone, I've decided to take the Fina and Winny that I have and use it in a bulker. I have only used Enan and Eq before and I liked the results so I want to work one or both of them in. Which cycle looks the best to you guys?

Cycle #1

wk1-6 Fina 37.5-50mg ED(depending on the yeild per mg of my 2g kit)
    wk1-12 Eq 400-500mg/wk
    wk7-12 Winny 50mgED

Cycle #2

wk1-6 Fina 37.5-50mg ED
    wk1-12 Enan 400-500mg/wk
    wk1-12 Eq 400-500mg/wk
    wk7-12 Winny 50mg Ed

I am worried that Cycle #2 would be too much for just my 2nd cycle. If I can get similar gains from the first cycle, I would rather not use the test to keep water retention down(I looked smooth after last cycle). What do you guys think is the best way to go?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think the first one would be good bro, I would end the eq in week 10 however to allow the winny to carry you into clomid therapy while you are waiting for the eq to clear. The only thing I don't like about it is the possibility of getting fina dick without having any test in there. It is not for sure it will happen but would be a shitty way to find out if you are prone to it.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree with kizer possible fina dick---add test and maybe drop mgs---espically since its a bulking cycle

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I like number 2 because you got the test in it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like the second one better. I would run the fina and winny together weeks 9-15 and then do clomid three days after last winny/fina shot.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    I would end the eq in week 10 however to allow the winny to carry you into clomid therapy while you are waiting for the eq to clear. The only thing I don't like about it is the possibility of getting fina dick without having any test in there.
    Thanks for reminding me about allowing time for the Eq to clear out before starting clomid. I'm not worried about fina dick, I'm not getting any any time soon from the chick I am seeing now. I'm sure I could fit 2 or 3 cycles in before I get her into bed.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    2 or 3 cycles who are you seeing a nun---lol
    just kidding bro be proud of her--not many like that any more

Originally posted by Tapout
    who are you seeing a nun
    How did you know? I do feel lucky to have a woman like her. I trust her more than any other woman that I have ever been with. The problem is, if she ever found out about the juice... . I better make sure all of my cycles from now on are quality ones, since I may have to give it up eventually.
    Last edited by latman49; 09-14-2002 at 11:00 PM.

Thread Information