Rugby13 is offline Member

what do you think of this stack???

how does a deca /d-bol/fina/test cycle sound
    This is what I'm thinking
    Week 1-3 - 35mg d-bol/day
    Week 1-10 - 300mg deca/week
    Week 1-10 - 200mg test/week

When should I put the Fina in? At the beginning or at the end? I have 23cc's fina left at 200mg/cc
    Any advice????

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    i would run it in the beggining to get things started with the d-bol. End it about the 5th wk maybe a little longer. Thats about the time the test would start showing it 's self. Unless you gain early. I never show gains until after the 4 or 5th week, except for this cycle . Thats my opinion

thanks nitro, as soon as I have my gear I'll start on that. What should I take at the end to get harder though. That's why I was thinking about taking the fina at the end. What do you think?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have to respectfully disagree with N4TB, but that is just my opinion. 35mg/day dbol will do a nice job of kick starting things on it's own. To run the two together would be redundant IMO. I would run it from weeks 8-13. The reasoning is that fina is known for a quick strength boost and really hardens the muscles. It is nice to have that at the end of your cycle as things are winding down. By ruinning it until week 13 it will run in conjunction with the deca .

But, Rugby.....are you positive your fina is 200mg/ml? The reason I ask is the strongest concentration I have ever seen is 100mg/ml and 80% of the product out there is 75-76mg/ml. I'm pretty sure that the properties of fina will not allow a 200mg/ml concentration.

I wasn't sure on the mg/ml myself but the guy I get it from (a friend of mine) mixes it himself and he actually said the way he mixes it is 250mg/ml. BUT this is the same "friend" that sold me 8cc's of sus250 for $150 so who knows!!!. Never can tell though

Brother, if you haven't purchased the fina yet hold off until some of the other mods, vets and experienced guys have a look at that. It looks WWAAYYY wrong to me. Just lookin out for your best interests. Matter of fact, start a post asking if anybody has heard of 250mg/ml tren , that will get some attention.

No disrespect to you boy here brother but he can't be a great friend if he hosed you that bad on the sust....holy moly!

well he's more of an aquaintence not really a friend. Unfortunately I've already bought the fina but it has been giving me great pumps. I've only had 5 shots so I still have 23cc's left. I'll start that thread though...thanks for the help

No worries bro But like I said....fina at the end of the cycle.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I didnt know he was looking for the hardness at the end , his first post didnt say this. I do agree with what pete has said respectfully N4tb

Thread Information