JOE_BLAZE is offline New Member

To All Those Experienced Roid Usesers Please Read....

I HAVE DONE ONLY 3 CYCLES IN MY LIFE. MY FIRST CYCLE WAS ANDRIOL TABS SECOND CYCLE WAS SUSTANON AND THIRD WAS PRIMOBOLAN . I RESTED FOR 4/5 MONTHS BETWEEN CYCLES.

I HAVE STOPED USING ROIDS FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW. AND MY STOMACHE HAS BEEN HURTING REAL BAD. I WENT UP TO THE DOCTORS AND THEY TELL ME THAT IF I DONT TAKE CARE OF IT, IT WOULD BECOME SOMETHING CALLED ULCER. I DONT KNOW IF STEROIDS CAUSED THIS. I STRESS TOO MUCH AND I ALSO SMOKE YEAH YEAH IM A FRIGGIN IDIOT FOR SMOKING. BUT THE QUESTION IS... ARE THERE ANY OF YOU WHO GOT ULCER FROM ROIDS????? I REALY NEED TO KNOW.

SECOND QUESTION.... I HAD SEX WITH MY G/F WITHOUT A CONDOM AND SHE DIDNT EVEN GET PREGNANT. AM I INFERTILE?? JESUS THIS IS REALY SCARING ME. WE DONE IT MORE THAN TWICE DAILY AND STILL NOTHING. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIND OUT??? DOCTORS OR ANYTHING??

I NEVER DONE ANY SERIOUS CYCLES. I ONLY CHOOSE ONE SIMPLE STEROID AND USE LOW DOSAGEGS.

PLEASE REPLY TO ME. IM DESPERATE AND I NEED TO KNOW SOME ANSWERS. THANK YOU

thate is offline New Member
    This is a dumb post bro. You don't know what an ulcer is? Couples can spend many many months banging each other before they get pregnant. Are you pulling out or marinating?

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    dude ur paranoid. The ulcer is probably from being so paranoid and sometimes it takes more than one time for a women to get pregnant.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Dude before using steroids again do alittle research, it's HIGHLY doubtfull that steroids gave you an ulcer.

Unprotected sex, Mmmmmmmmmm. Buddy you got a lucky escape.

Don't be silly, cover your willy.

Bouncer

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    J_B, I checked out your profile and noticed that you are only 21 yrs old. Are you telling me that you're trying to get your girl knocked up at this young an age??

Think about what you are doing, it really doesn't seem to be too smart. Kids are a huge respondsibility, and if you think you might have an ulcer now (which by the way is not from steroids ).. you'll definitely get an ulcer having a baby at the age of 21.

IMO your too young, how can you take care of a child when you still have maturing to do yourself? I myself will soon be turning 24, and I'm too young for a child. Just trying to help you out in the long haul; go out and enjoy being a young twenty-something and don't tie yourself down yet! Just my 2 cents.

mique is offline Junior Member

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    If you really want to have one stop trying, thats when it always seems to happen. But I also say your to young for a kid you think you stress now wait till you have a kid. I dont have one but a lot of my friends do were all in our early 20's to mid 20's.

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Another 1 of the top 10 funniest posts!
    I have to give you that credit, bro!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to lower your stress bro,,, and drop the CAPS when you type, All that yelling could give you an ulcer...

as for the unprotected sex... thats fine, bang away,, just be careful not to wash your socks together!

seriously dude, people can have unprotected sex and not get knocked up.... you just got lucky. you need to wrap that sucker until your ready for a kid... talk about stress, have a couple of curtain climbers.. your life will never be yours again!

Last edited by ripped4fsu; 09-15-2002 at 07:25 PM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro your cycles aint really what i would call cycles and in my opinion you havent really done enough to become infertile.

Thread Information